Posts: 15 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Currently operating in Afghanistan
Wow! You guys are all a huge help! And, I'm here in this country for you guys. For everyone who lives in America who had to watch their TV's in horror on 9/11. I do this for your kids, and grandkids. So that they don't have to live in a country under attack by those who wish us harm just because we are "Americans" This is for all of you!
I will definitely get another memory card. Think I will really need more than 8gb though? And the solar charger is definitely something to look into!

Posts: 449 | Thanked: 51 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ eastern north carolina usa
Thank you for your service form one who cannot serve.(medical)..and i hve 2 8 gig cards...barely full...just depens on what you do...if you read 8 gig s go along way...music...get a bigger card...pictures an videos...same...id suggest you get it and see...what you want to do with it...

Must be nice to have wireless. On my FOB in Iraq we had to get the Turkish ISP that was available and it sucked so bad that I couldn't even load e-mail most times. All for $75 a month too.

However, I love my n810 and When I deploy again I am guessing it will be a life saver.
Nokia n810 Diablo
(After many years of Palm and Windows PDAs)
"So Shut Up, Live, Travel, Adventure, Bless, And Don't Be Sorry." - Jack Kerouac

Posts: 15 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Currently operating in Afghanistan
Yeah, we lucked out here. Most of the FOB's in Afghanistan don't have wireless. It definitely is a lifesaver! We don't have any phones though, save for the Roshan cell phones we have, but we bought those ourselves.