Posts: 739 | Thanked: 220 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Surrey, UK
New Killer App Discovered

I have just found a superb new app, or should i say a new use for an old app on the n900

Step 1
Download the mirror app from extras or wherever it is at the moment - admittedly it isn't very good yet and you can jump straight to step 2 if you prefer

Step 2
Facing the n900 very carefully slide out the stylus from the front of the tablet

Next, simply open your mouth and find any loose or difficult to remove pieces of turkey
that might still be clinging on over the festive period. The n900 tooth-pick can be installed or uninstalled wthin less than a second and is unbelievably light on system resources.

Well done nokia - this could well be the killer app that will send apple's shares on a downward spiral as the n900 hits headlines across the world with their patented tooth-pick:

What a discovery I have made and i am really surprised that Nokia didn't describe this amazing feature in the pre-press releases or instruction manual.

They obviously wanted us to discover this little gem for ourselves.

Now come on nokia - you can kill-off the iphone by bringing out a retractable swiss army knife in the next release.
There is a way that seems right to a man, but in the end it leads to death. Proverbs 14:12

Posts: 74 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Oxford , England
Really funny.

******ed...

Originally Posted by jcm6084 View Post
Really funny.
please upload that in a mp3 file with your british accent. please. do it for me.

Posts: 2,869 | Thanked: 1,784 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Po' Bo'. PA
My front facing camera sucks!

I'm going to start a new thread...
"Do not rely on the N900 to remove Christmas turkey from your teeth"

SLN member # 009

well you seem somewhat bitter.

not that you dont have reasons to be (providing i didnt misinterpret your post - sarcasm dont fly through the net ) i am myself disappointed with the device: no gps unless agps is enabled, and even then it sucks, mediocre camera for a 5mp device, poor build quality, somewhat unintuitive, no updates on what the new fw will feature and when it will be available etc.

but at least it plays .avi and has an fm transmitter - that really made my day

Originally Posted by n900_ag View Post
******ed...
lol. stop taking , ummm, your device so seriously.

jeezz, it amazes me how defensive people get when someone criticizes a piece of plastic they own.

sounds like that Orange guy

Originally Posted by koroviov View Post
well you seem somewhat bitter.

not that you dont have reasons to be (providing i didnt misinterpret your post - sarcasm dont fly through the net ) i am myself disappointed with the device: no gps unless agps is enabled, and even then it sucks, mediocre camera for a 5mp device, poor build quality, somewhat unintuitive, no updates on what the new fw will feature and when it will be available etc.

but at least it plays .avi and has an fm transmitter - that really made my day
Those of us who stopped by this site yesterday for a quick peek at maemo news, instead saw numerous threads from the same poster filled with such gems as warnings not to mistake an n900 for a DSLR, particularly for Christmas pictures. Unfortunately, the site admins were too reluctant to use kill -9.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to j.s For This Useful Post:
I stopped reading after the 2nd line. It seems stupid whatever you said