and i don't have any draining issues=( and everything is switched on... wifi, mobile, some apps + sometime wifi sharing
By the end of the day it's usually around 50%

The Following User Says Thank You to virgi26 For This Useful Post:
I have Jolla C running SFOS 2.1. I have 4G on 24/7 as well as bluetooth and GPS, never use wifi, and battery can last almost 48 hours or alteast a way over 24h. Therefore, I do not think the problem is SFOS.

The Following User Says Thank You to Peccelius For This Useful Post:
Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
I suspect that the drain due to network really is that, it's due to network issues and not the device itself.

For example my Jolla sbj-1 charge is 83% now, this means it is 17% down from full charge it was on 7:00 this morning, that's 10 hours ago which yields about 1,7% drop in an hour, right?

And this is the original battery I got with my "First One" device about 3,5 years ago

I have made 2 short calls, read emails few times and did very light websurfing checking some series stats during the day.
I drove about 50km to a floorball match and back home again, so the phone has roamed a fair lot. As far as I know I was on LTE network all the time.

Conclusion; you have really bad network coverage in UK and your network planning really sucks.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to juiceme For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
My phone is better when set too use 3G only if no Wifi connection at night or when bicycle to/from work.

However still have to charge it daily even if mostly not used. except two hours uradio or cutespot at work via BT headset and WiFi.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mikecomputing For This Useful Post:
Posts: 654 | Thanked: 2,368 times | Joined on Jul 2014 @ UK
Can you guys post the output of the following command please:

Code:
uptime
I have noticed that there is a very high load average (11-13 typically) on my FP2 and I wanted to check whether it's specific to my phone or something related to the port. People using other devices seem to have much more reasonable load averages. If you could also say which version of SFOS you're running that would be great!

The problem doesn't seem to be caused by CPU load or lack of RAM, so I'm thinking it might have something to do with delays in accessing the network (possibly a libhybris thing?)

The Following User Says Thank You to Feathers McGraw For This Useful Post:
0.95 0.66 0.67, on JollaC with 2.1.0.10

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pagis For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Feathers McGraw View Post
Can you guys post the output of the following command please:

Code:
uptime
FP2 11.07 9.59 5.19 on Sailfish 2.0.5.6

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aspergerguy For This Useful Post:
Posts: 654 | Thanked: 2,368 times | Joined on Jul 2014 @ UK
Originally Posted by aspergerguy View Post
FP2 11.07 9.59 5.19 on Sailfish 2.0.5.6
Was this soon after booting? My load average climbs pretty quickly after starting up, and it looks like yours increased recently (the load averages are like in top, where the first is 1 minute average, second is 5 minute average, and third is 15 minute average.

The Following User Says Thank You to Feathers McGraw For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Feathers McGraw View Post
Was this soon after booting?
It was, I'll try to come back with a further value when been on for some hours provided that I can SSH into device, as Terminal font too small for my old eyes!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aspergerguy For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
load average: 28.11, 29.29, 23.16

not usinmg it since came home from work four hours ago

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mikecomputing For This Useful Post:

Tags
fairphone, fairphone 2, sailfish os