Active Topics

Posts: 697 | Thanked: 1,980 times | Joined on Jun 2015 @ Lisbon - Portugal
Is there a way to backup all my n9 installed apps and games to reinstall them later after a clean flash? Thanks in advance

The Following User Says Thank You to deutch1976 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 498 | Thanked: 836 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Finland
Originally Posted by deutch1976 View Post
Is there a way to backup all my n9 installed apps and games to reinstall them later after a clean flash? Thanks in advance
Yes, N9Qtweak by Schturman. Should be in Openrepos.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Boxeri For This Useful Post:
I'll give it a try. I remeber once using it but didn't worked as it should. It created the deb file but when i tried to reinstall it didn't run

I was able to backup all my deb apps. After that i tried to install from backup but with no success. It shows "download failed. An error ocurred with the package. Download again and try"
Anyone can give me a hand? Thanks

Posts: 509 | Thanked: 626 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Mexico/Germany
First install N9RepoMirror from openrepos.net and make an apt-get update or restart phone.
After that try again

The Following User Says Thank You to chilango For This Useful Post:
Even after update i have constantly Operation failed: E: sub-process Usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (255)

Even after update i have constantly Operation failed: E: sub-process Usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (255)
Pretty certain this refers to repository error, but remember that N9RepoMirror just doesn't seem to work with certain regional variants and would be inclined to refresh with another firmware.

The Following User Says Thank You to aspergerguy For This Useful Post:
The error is gone but Still not able to install. It keeps saying dowload failed. Maybe something to do with repos? Thanks

Last edited by deutch1976; 2017-04-21 at 10:15.

Just reflashed my phone. Installed Openrepos and activated developer mode. When i try to install a backed up deb file it says that a problem ocured. Download package again. Is it something else necessary? Where should be the deb folder located? Almost giving up on this one

Posts: 1,038 | Thanked: 3,980 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ USA
Just reflashed my phone. Installed Openrepos and activated developer mode. When i try to install a backed up deb file it says that a problem ocured. Download package again. Is it something else necessary? Where should be the deb folder located? Almost giving up on this one
Does this hapen with all backed-up debs or just one/some?