Active Topics

Posts: 697 | Thanked: 1,980 times | Joined on Jun 2015 @ Lisbon - Portugal
Originally Posted by MartinK View Post
You can certainly transfer a Sailfish X license you own to someone elses Jolla account via Jolla support ticket (zendesk).

Did just that ~two weeks ago - transferred one of my licenses to a friend this way. The license was even used before on a phone (which now has a smashed screen). Everything went fine and the license was transferred within a few days.
Hello there. Can you please post an email or any conversation with Jolla that shows that? They are telling me it is no possible and i have to stick to my license Forever

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to deutch1976 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 286 | Thanked: 615 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Estonia
So the sale has been cancelled. Phone is currently equipped with twrp recovery and running LineageOS 15.1

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to acrux For This Useful Post:
The subject returned to me after successfully serving as a LineageOS phone. Still in a good shape - only place to show a wear is on/off button.
So if anybody is interested, I can give it away.
Currently running Sailfish OS 4.5 Struven Ketju but it is also very well supported by UBPorts.
Phone is still in Tallinn/Estonia, if shipping is needed, you have to pay shipping cost.
EDIT: Corrected relevant info in top post but was not able to change the thread title...

Last edited by acrux; 2023-09-25 at 14:09.

Very interested!

Originally Posted by marmagas View Post
Very interested!
Sent you a PM.

EDIT: still available as of 2023-09-26

Last edited by acrux; 2023-09-26 at 10:19.

Tags
f5121, for sale, sailfishx, xperiax