Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Originally Posted by Maxx-90 View Post
Hi guys, im newbie with this stuff.. I just downloaded Inception, and just installed it. Any icon appears on my N9.. I dont know what else i have to do to unlock my phone.. Can you tell me what i have to do? Do i have to install another thing? Thanks!
Hi welcome...just read thro' the thread...No icon on your launcher...just two inception entries in your settings -> manage installations page...

AND INCEPTION DOESN't UNLOCK YOUR PHONE it just gives you the power to install unsigned and system-related packages...

The Following User Says Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
Hi welcome...just read thro' the thread...No icon on your launcher...just two inception entries in your settings -> manage installations page...

AND INCEPTION DOESN't UNLOCK YOUR PHONE it just gives you the power to install unsigned and system-related packages...
Oh! Question: If I install this tool (Inception) will I be able to install NITdroid? My phone is not unlocked..

Posts: 1,539 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ With my N9
Oh! Question: If I install this tool (Inception) will I be able to install NITdroid? My phone is not unlocked..
http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...3&postcount=55

Follow that... No can't install NITdroid.

@everythingn9

Temporary Inception Fix

Times Banned from TMO: 4

Ohhh, I thought that if I install Inception I will be able to install NITdroid..

Ohhh, I thought that if I install Inception I will be able to install NITdroid..
Too bad...now run to forum.nitdroid.com...

Too bad...now run to forum.nitdroid.com...
I did it, but I have my phone locked so I can install it
Question: What's the advantages of Inception on my phone? I mean, what I can do with it?

I did it, but I have my phone locked so I can install it
Question: What's the advantages of Inception on my phone? I mean, what I can do with it?
Read thro' the thread abit first about the advantages of inception...i told you about it 2posts ago...anyway its a risky tool if you don't know what to do about it so it would do you good to stay away as if you don't know what it does, it means you have never needed it...

well download link is on the first post for the new version...
Should I install it over or uninstall it first an reinstall new version? Thanhs.

just install it over...

The Following User Says Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Hello I am new to the world of meego, I read the inception but can not figure out the guide to install it, I do not speak English, are Italian and use google translate .. someone can help me thanks

Tags
aegis, inception, pr1.3, root-access