Was 100 days here. But no more, as I pulled the sim on Friday, to try out the new E7.

The Following User Says Thank You to RFS-81 For This Useful Post:
19:50:32 up 6 days, 4:06, load average: 0.50, 0.16, 0.06
nothign spectacular at all...

I don't know how you guys do it, my N900 starts getting sluggish around 5 days of uptime. It just gets to a point that I quickly reboot it to have it up and responsive again.

Originally Posted by mishmich View Post
Clock reset problem? What problem is that? Never had a problem with that. I only have one battery, but I have had to do a couple of resets when the device became unresponsive - and pulled the battery out for a couple of minutes.

Don't recall having to reset the time apart from when I moved from the UK to New Zealand. Although I did find that the automatic update on mine was a few minutes out of sync from my PC (also automatically updated - but that kept time with digital TV), so I now have that option unchecked, and the n900 keeps up fine with the TV & PC.

Mish.
Mine never had the problem before too but now if I take the battery out for more than 10 seconds my date/time resets. I'm wondering if it's something that just happens with regular use or if it's because I never plug mine into a charger anymore, I only swap batteries.

Posts: 199 | Thanked: 156 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Holland
Mine is on 25d 16h 56m now, still very responsive
I'm thinking about reflashing, because it got some issues, disregarding uptime.

Animations stutter a bit, but that's not very important, the thing that does bother me, is that some SMS's stay on 'pending', even if they are sent. Some of them also don't show up after opening the conversation again, including the recieved messages in between. After a reboot I get all those recieved messages at once :P

Posts: 500 | Thanked: 437 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Oklahoma
Mine is 1 day 18 hours 13 minutes. It runs great. That is the time since I updated the CSSU. Mine rarely gets over two days as I will swap batteries in it regularly rather than put it on the charger. I have offboard chargers for my BL-5J and this is what works best for me. I can flog it hard all day and for the evening put in something fresh and continue to use it hard. I do plug it in for the five or six hours I am asleep.

When swapping batteries I have a small mental contest - can I switch batteries quickly enough to avoid the settings screen on re-boot. It adds interest to an otherwise mundane task.

Originally Posted by Laughingstok View Post
Just curious how long your N900 has been running since it's last reboot.

Currently mine is up 5 days, 19:06 hours.

Performance is still solid. Ran bounce earlier and it ran great.
~$ ssh user@n900

BusyBox v1.10.2 (Debian 3:1.10.2.legal-1osso30+0m5) built-in shell (ash)
Enter 'help' for a list of built-in commands.

~ $ uptime
11:24:40 up 191 days, 5:38, load average: 0.20, 0.08, 0.01
~ $

It's getting kind of sluggish. I guess that I should reboot and upgrade to PR1.3

Posts: 199 | Thanked: 156 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Holland
Originally Posted by j.s View Post
~ $ uptime
11:24:40 up 191 days, 5:38, load average: 0.20, 0.08, 0.01
~ $

It's getting kind of sluggish. I guess that I should reboot and upgrade to PR1.3
Man, your last reboot was when I was born

Posts: 909 | Thanked: 216 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Bremen, Germany
currently i am at 57 days.
this is the first time i got over 1 month ever, and i'm aiming for the 2 month mark now

i remember my old samsung u700... i turned it on the day i got it, i turned it off the day i sold it. nearly 2 years after buying it.

Posts: 182 | Thanked: 40 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Seatle, WA
Originally Posted by kulve View Post
Code:
Nokia-N900:~# uptime
 11:15:43 up 91 days, 18:59, load average: 0.44, 0.27, 0.12
and today I need to shut it down because I'm boarding an airplane..
i just disable the radio or put it in tablet mode... why switch off???