I don't want to use the forum for advertising and in fact I am not doing it. I guess more than one would like to buy this inexpensive device. Even if the N800 is better there is a US$ 210+ price difference.

Anyone could get is US$ 129.99 by opening a google checkout account.

Link

Just ordered one today. Buy.com even has free shipping (7-9 business day) on these, so if you've never used google checkout before you won't be paying more than $129.99. Not a bad deal for what is apparently quite a capable device!

N770 ordered 6/27/07
Arrived 7/3/07

Well, I have a N800, but at this price I decided to go for the buy.com deal. I really like the 770, but the seal on the box that it came in was not sealed - not cut - just not sealed down. Has anyone else bought one of these from buy.com that had a "unsealed" seal? I guess I'm thinking that buy.com might have sent me a used or returned one

There are $15 off $200 coupons, $10 off $150 coupons, and $5 off $50 coupons (exp. 7/31) from various e-sites like techbargains.*** and slickdeals.*** that you can apply with the purchase on top of getting the $10 off using google checkout.

So $139 nokia 770 - $5 coupon - $10 google checkout = $124

Can use the extra $5 to get a cheap size mmc-mobile / rs-mmc card because the one that comes with the unit is just 64mb (max swap 52mb)

When I bought mine last sunday, I used a 7% off newsletter coupon (exp 07/08) with google checkout to purchase the unit with a 2gb kingston mmc-mobile card.

Originally Posted by fender_fella View Post
Well, I have a N800, but at this price I decided to go for the buy.com deal. I really like the 770, but the seal on the box that it came in was not sealed - not cut - just not sealed down. Has anyone else bought one of these from buy.com that had a "unsealed" seal? I guess I'm thinking that buy.com might have sent me a used or returned one
Did it look like it was unpacked inside? Mine came like that when I bought it back in December but it was clear from opening the box that nothing had been disturbed, I think those stickers are lacking somewhat on the sticking part. If someone had returned it, its doubtful they would packed it neatly and it would be clear it was used.

Mine came sealed appropriately from Buy.com.

N770 ordered 6/27/07
Arrived 7/3/07

in the uk these are now available for £81.64 delivered.

http://www.expansys.com/p.aspx?i=141019&sbadd=141019

or with 1gb mmc card - http://www.expansys.com/p.aspx?i=142406

hurry though as yesterday they had 3500 now they only have around 600 left.

i ordered 2 today for this price its a steal...

Got mine from Buy. At the price it was finally worth it. Love the thing. It came seal and everything. A+

The Following User Says Thank You to mooney101 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Slakker View Post
Just ordered one today. Buy.com even has free shipping (7-9 business day) on these, so if you've never used google checkout before you won't be paying more than $129.99. Not a bad deal for what is apparently quite a capable device!
Bought mine the other day from Buy.com using the google checkout for the first time. Free shipping, so that made the total cost $129.99. Received it in a brand new unopened box as well...

Almost forgot, it came in pretty quick too at about 5 business days!

Posts: 13 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Jul 2007 @ Clearwater, Florida
I ordered mine from Buy.com on July 12, it arrived sealed on July 19. I'd used Google checkout in the past so I applied for the Buy.com visa card and got the $30 discount which dropped the price to $110. My Kingston 2gb card arrived from Meritline.com on July 23.

I love this thing!