Can you speak about the plan of Qt on n900? Applications in developpement etc...

The Following User Says Thank You to flexmat For This Useful Post:
Posts: 635 | Thanked: 282 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Black Mesa Research Facility
Originally Posted by flexmat View Post
Can you speak about the plan of Qt on n900? Applications in developpement etc...
If you have a brain, you know applications don't grow on trees or suddenly show up over night...

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Jack6428 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 388 | Thanked: 115 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ London, UK
Originally Posted by Jack6428 View Post
If you have a brain, you know applications don't grow on trees or suddenly show up over night...
Made my day!

Posts: 103 | Thanked: 120 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ London
Jeez, is there really a need for such insulting remarks in response to a perfectly reasonable question? The aggressivity on this forum is getting tiring.

The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to mehdiE For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,141 | Thanked: 781 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Magical Unicorn Land
Now that PR1.2 is here we can finally begin writing them with an actual device to test them on

Posts: 124 | Thanked: 144 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Puerto Rico
Maybe if he rephrase his question at the thread. He may have a better response..
http://j0hnmcclane.deviantart.com/

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to John McClane For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by mehdiE View Post
Jeez, is there really a need for such insulting remarks in response to a perfectly reasonable question?
It would be reasonable if he were talking to a representative from Nokia. Since this is a community forum where most of the developers do so voluntarily on their own time the only possible answer, ever, is "when they feel like it."

The aggressivity on this forum is getting tiring.
The abuse being slung towards the community that doesn't utterly despise Nokia or their device has put people on edge. Questions with a demanding tone to them aren't the greatest thing to post right now.

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to wmarone For This Useful Post:
Posts: 299 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Singapore
Well, my Qt app QSportsEvent/MobiTifo is finally installable from Extras-Devel, I hear. Earlier my patient testers had do root stuff and manually install a .deb.

I haven't installed it myself from there yet as I haven't upgraded to PR1.2... After that I'll have to switch my development environment to Qt 4.6 as well...
MobiTifo (which was formerly known as QSportsEvent) - Sports leagues tracking (mainly football).

The Following User Says Thank You to magnuslu For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,055 | Thanked: 4,107 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Norway
More or less the same situation as magnuslu.

I encourage people interested to grab a copy of the Nokia SDK and play around btw: http://www.forum.nokia.com/Tools_Doc.../Nokia_Qt_SDK/

Tags
just another, loser thread