hi guyz i am unable to update maemo communityssu update when i select the Maemo 5 Community SSU and confirm it shows message that TO UPDATE YOUR DEVICE TO THIS VERSION OF THE OPERATING SYSTEM YOU MUST USE NOKIA PC SUITE ON YOUR PC. CONNECT THE DEVICE TO YOUR PC VIA A USB CABLE AND LAUNCH THE APPLICATION.and when i cheak detail it says that conflict with application packages
libqt4-test(4.7.0~git20100909-0maemo1+0m5) plz tell me what to do to solve this problem

Banned | Posts: 695 | Thanked: 308 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ originally pakistan ,now in china
uninstall the pyqt4, install the nokia pc suite ,connect the N900 to cable and run the maemo15 .it should be okey . enjoy !!

I had the same issue and ran the following through terminal as root:

apt-get update
apt-get install mp-fremantle-community-pr

Worked for me and haven't noticed any adverse consequences (yet!) in installing the update this way.

Originally Posted by prankster View Post
uninstall the pyqt4, install the nokia pc suite ,connect the N900 to cable and run the maemo15 .it should be okey . enjoy !!
thanks dude it works

Banned | Posts: 695 | Thanked: 308 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ originally pakistan ,now in china
good to know bud,it always feels nice to be a help around .cherio ))