Community Council | Posts: 1,669 | Thanked: 10,225 times | Joined on Nov 2014 @ Lower Rhine
Originally Posted by cvp View Post
let us do that!
Depends on the seller now
I can reasure quick payment via iban or paypal.

For him it has two sides:
Either hope for higher offer which is unlikely since that has been tried before and i think those desperate enough to pay 400€ are already equipped by now.
Or be one of the first people to get theyr money back completely.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mosen For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,338 | Thanked: 1,055 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ California, USA / Jordan
Just curious, what makes you want to sell it?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bandora For This Useful Post:
Posts: 5 | Thanked: 19 times | Joined on Apr 2016 @ Poland
Gentlemen, sorry for the delay and wasting your time, but I've decided not to sell. Initially I just wanted my money back and thought that keeping the tablet would be a waste, but I was just kidding myself. After one evening with the tablet I remembered why I backed IGG campaign - It's the best tablet I've ever used.

Once again, I'm sorry for wasting your time, it was not my intention. I hope I'm still welcome in your community as I plan to be an active member.

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to papalazarou For This Useful Post:
Community Council | Posts: 1,669 | Thanked: 10,225 times | Joined on Nov 2014 @ Lower Rhine
Originally Posted by papalazarou View Post
It's the best tablet I've ever used.

Once again, I'm sorry for wasting your time, it was not my intention. I hope I'm still welcome in your community as I plan to be an active member.
no waste of time happend
Especially your punchline made it worth participating. LMFAO

You just exponentially raised my anticipation of the arrival of my official lucky delivery confirmed to happen soon.

Honestly, i would have still bought it because i tend to hold promises i made to my wife (she will finally get a portable android tab now i think), but can totally understand your change of mind and congratulate to your decision.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mosen For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by papalazarou View Post
I can live with humble and nice people joining communities I sometimes frequent.
Welcome & congratulations on your new toy!
___
list of i486/noarch packages on openrepos (jolla tablet)

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to velox For This Useful Post: