Posts: 250 | Thanked: 122 times | Joined on May 2009 @ Colorado
Yep. She died on the 23rd and him today. Two famous people in the span of two days. In the next two days, who's next?

Jesse~

Posts: 1,359 | Thanked: 717 times | Joined on May 2009 @ ...standing right behind you...
Originally Posted by jperez2009 View Post
Yep. She died on the 23rd and him today. Two famous people in the span of two days. In the next two days, who's next?

Jesse~
I thought Farah Fawcett also died today on the 25th. Wasn't it Ed McMahon that died a couple of days ago?
AutoScan, Diablo5 Theme, Dialcentral, DragLock, EmelFM2, FlipClock, gPodder, Headphoned, Knots 2, Maemo Mapper, mPlayer, openNTPD, OpenSSH, Panucci, Personal Launcher, QuickNote, Seqretary, SlideLock, Telescope, YellowNotes

Oh, looks like a site got their info mixed up. Yeah, you're right. So, Ed McMahon, Farrah Fawcett and Michael Jackson in two days. Dayum!

Jesse~

Yeah, it was Ed McMahon, then Farah Fawcett, then MJ. 3 in a span of just a few days. It's another episode of "comes in threes" thing.

I say there is a "Star" plague here, killing off stars at random.

Jesse~

Posts: 473 | Thanked: 141 times | Joined on Jan 2009 @ Virginia, USA
They say these thing happen in threes...RIP Ed McMahon, Farah Fawcett, MJ.

Posts: 258 | Thanked: 176 times | Joined on May 2009 @ Paris France
If i have to choose ... i just prefer Farraw fauwcett, she was a really beautifull woman, even with time, she didn't loose her beauty and didn't turn into a stange freak using too much aesthetic surgery.

Posts: 3,096 | Thanked: 1,525 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ Michigan, USA
Well, I am not much for speaking ill of the dead. Michael Jackson was an amazing artist.

RIP MJ
To all my Maemo friends. I will no longer be monitoring any of my threads here on a regular basis. I am no longer supporting anything I did under maemo at maemo.org. If you need some help with something you can reach me at tablethacker.com or www.facebook.com/penguinbait. I have disabled my PM's here, and removed myself from Council email and Community mailing list. There has been some fun times, see you around.

Posts: 11,700 | Thanked: 10,045 times | Joined on Jun 2006 @ North Texas, USA
I can read between the lines, and I think I'm in sync with you once again PB. 'nuff said.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,529328,00.html

Well, there goes another one. This time it's Billy Mays, the infomercial guy. That makes 4 in 3 days. Ouch. Kinda makes you wonder who's next? It's like there's a plague on famous people making them drop like flies.