Active Topics

Posts: 145 | Thanked: 54 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Finland
Hello, I have a little problem and i tried to search but no score so im starting a new thread for someone to tagtroll.

so, i tried to download battery disassembly.zip from "battery test's thread but when i was promped to choose location to save the file, notification says it's not allowed and the same thing happens with any file i try to DL to any directory. any clue what's causing this? Has anyone ever had this kind of issue?

Sounds to me like your MyDocs is read only/corrupted.
Do a back up to an SD card. Plug the phone into a PC in Mass Storage mode and do a disc check on it. Reboot phone.
Hopefully problem solved.

The Following User Says Thank You to JonWW For This Useful Post:
KetkuFIN, what is the exact message when you try to download?

Posts: 196 | Thanked: 113 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Finland
Voitko laittaa viestin myös suomeksi? I had a similar issue where microb wouldn't let me save anything on the eMMC, only on the mmc or open in an application (downloads to rootfs temp).

in english it says "not allowed." I seem to be able to save on my Micro SD card though. i get the error message when i choose location to save the file and click on the save button.

Originally Posted by Zas View Post
Voitko laittaa viestin myös suomeksi? I had a similar issue where microb wouldn't let me save anything on the eMMC, only on the mmc or open in an application (downloads to rootfs temp).
in finnish: Ei sallittu.

Posts: 196 | Thanked: 113 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Finland
Mine complained that the storage was full. All other applications worked fine. You can try unmounting MyDocs and checking the disk as root if you can.
Code:
umount /dev/mmcblk0p1
fsck /dev/mmcblk0p1
I couldn't check the disk in windows or on the device so I had to flash the whole eMMC to fix it.

Zas, did you use JDownloader?

Last edited by kolos; 2011-04-03 at 14:30.

If you downloaded something with JDownloader and you left entries in it then you can get message about full storage (eMMC).

Originally Posted by JonWW View Post
Sounds to me like your MyDocs is read only/corrupted.
Do a back up to an SD card. Plug the phone into a PC in Mass Storage mode and do a disc check on it. Reboot phone.
Hopefully problem solved.
Yes, that did the trick and didn't even have to reboot my phone
thank you all

The Following User Says Thank You to KetkuFIN For This Useful Post: