Closed Thread
Posts: 168 | Thanked: 116 times | Joined on Mar 2011 @ Malaysia
Originally Posted by JohnLF View Post
oops I've deleted the SSU repsitory whilst trying to free rootfs space to install the latest update OTA. Could some kind soul post the repository info please? I did google, use TMO search and checked the wiki but couldn't find it...
Name: fremantle ssu apps
URL: http://downloads.maemo.nokia.com/fremantle/ssu/apps/
Distribution: ./
Components:

Name: fremantle ssu mr0
URL: http://downloads.maemo.nokia.com/fremantle/ssu/mr0/
Distribution: ./
Components:

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to K9999 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 291 | Thanked: 134 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ North-west, UK
Originally Posted by JohnLF View Post
oops I've deleted the SSU repsitory whilst trying to free rootfs space to install the latest update OTA. Could some kind soul post the repository info please? I did google, use TMO search and checked the wiki but couldn't find it...
Just run through the install instructions again, removing the packages if required. It's not safe to just add the repo.

The Following User Says Thank You to tomchiverton For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by MyNokiaN900 View Post
I can replicate this problem. It seems FileBox and MobWebMail have the same issue with window overlap in Vertical Task Manager.
That's just the censor bar

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Perry3D For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,074 | Thanked: 12,960 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Sofia,Bulgaria
Originally Posted by Temporal View Post
That is strange, what you said wasn't the problem here... here is a video of what I said: And about customizations, the only one I can think of is the CSSU. The only different things I did that's apart from only installing programs is swappolube and setting CSSU to be blurless with faster transitinos...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veQSKmOeRZs

Thank you!

EDIT:
Other 2 shots with the same problem - NOW with FapMan. I could reproduce it with the apps in either position and I have a task switcher set to 2 columns. And there's a black line on the top:
Anyway, as I am able to reproduce the bug it will be fixed (hopefully). Thanks for reporting that.

The Following User Says Thank You to freemangordon For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
Originally Posted by f2thak View Post
works for me....

yes portrait needs work, not sure what the CSSU team is working on, probly fixing things that nokia made poorly, not making new features as such
If you holding your N900 vertically and then press to the multitasking, the windows will not rotate. Unless you rotate to landscape first then it will rotates

The Following User Says Thank You to maxximuscool For This Useful Post:
Posts: 323 | Thanked: 189 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Brazil
Oh, I need to say that the bug about "select'n'disappear" that was before, isn't anymore. Now I can select a part of some text and teh rest won't disappear!

Just to say out loud |:)

Posts: 227 | Thanked: 53 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Lyon, France
Originally Posted by stavrov69 View Post
Unable to update 'Maemo 5 Community SSU Package'
Conflict with application packages : libqt4-test(4.7.2~git20110302-0maemo2+cssu2)
I got the same problem. I solved it by doing an "apt-get upgrade" in the terminal. I don't know why the Application Manager said there was a conflict, because the libqt4-test package has been upgraded as expected by apt-get (without needing to remove it).

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
Kernel version 3.0 is out. Hopefully one day we can have such latest kernel on our device
http://kernel.org/

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to maxximuscool For This Useful Post:
Thank you a lot CSSU team for the new update.

one more i would like to add is that when I try to save someones phone number in phone app.. the rtcom call ui pops up but the only thing i can see in portrait mode (phone app still open in the back) is jst two buttons, one is "Add Field" and the other is "Save". So to add any details I have to open the physical keyboard to enter details abt that person... any update on this plzz ?

Closed Thread

Tags
community ssu, f**k nokia, fremantle, maemo 5, nokia-who?, portrait mode, rotate, task-switcher, update, upgrade