Hi, I have a contact that is showing an (S) with their name in Yappari, it only shows when I do the "View Contact" on them, others dont have the "(S)" written with their names, so why this contact. Thanks.

Posts: 1,974 | Thanked: 1,834 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ india
(s) stands for Scorpius

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden

you mean I search the whole thread? Its not clear from that thread, if you know the answer why dont you just type here, thanks.

@nokiabot only serious answers I want to know what an (S) is. thanks.

so does anyone know?

ok I got the answer from Scorpius. The text in brackets is actualy the nick/name that he/she has set on their side, which maybe different to what you have, so if you hav a contact with name J, but they have set their nick to S, the "view contact" screen will show you J (S).

The Following User Says Thank You to abubakar For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
just no need to open new thread for your question. there is already existing Yappari thread with a lot of active users watching it every day.

The Following User Says Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:

Tags
yappari