Posts: 560 | Thanked: 423 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Switzerland
Like many others i got to see a new Maemo 5 20.2010.36-2 package with 85 MB in it.
The program manager (HAM) did not want to install it and told me to use the PC flasher. As I am not sure if it would remove all my applications and customizations, I want to avoid that.

I then saw that it showed on the detail pages that 2 packages are blocking the installation:
libqt4-test
libgles1-sgx-img

To mee it looks as both are not very essential and I might be able to reinstall them later on (if needed).BTW the 2nd file might be from tuxrace, so its only for the game needed.
Afterwards I had 45 MB free in rootfs and now HAM is willing to install it via OTA.
CacheMe 4 the N9, a geocaching client / MiniBible, a bible viewer / TheWord brings daily bible verses onto your phone / BatteryGraph to monitor the battery drainage / doublepress2unlock to unlock your phone with a double press onto the power button / GPRS Data Usage to monitor your GPRS data usage /
and more...

On N900 check out this: SleepAnalyser to analyse your sleep movements / PasswordMaker a for a password generator