Originally Posted by jsa View Post
Are you paranoiac too?
Hell no just somebody who started a thread which seems to have gripped TMO for the best part of a week.

I also may have worked out what Elop's been talking about for a week or more,but then again I may of got it hopelessly wrong!!

Originally Posted by sjgadsby View Post
All the "WP" rumors are based on misunderstanding a leak about Nokia buying Corel. An aging mobile platform plus a nearly forgotten productivity suite will be pure win!
No -- see my post 511. This was on the front page of the second section of the Wall Street Journal today.

The Following User Says Thank You to buurmas For This Useful Post:
HP already a Linux foundation member also

Posts: 279 | Thanked: 208 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ London
Originally Posted by maxximuscool View Post

4) If Win7 on Nokia phones, will you be a loyal customers toward Nokia and keep buying their MS Nokia products? I'm not lol
Not a chance, but will keep buying into the E71 family if it keeps evolving.

Meanwhile, seems WebOS will be the way to go and of course keep fiddling with old N900.

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
Just another 11hours and 20mins to go until Nokia's Capital Markets Day. The truth is awaiting for us, please patiently wait for the result before any of us go on strike or to overthrown the CEO Elop from his throne

Hope! and Hoping. Lets finger cross and toejams

Originally Posted by maxximuscool View Post
4) If Win7 on Nokia phones, will you be a loyal customers toward Nokia and keep buying their MS Nokia products? I'm not lol
Of course not, sorry NOKIA

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vhtellez For This Useful Post:
meego is a dead cow in the grass, even before its release it does not have any potencial to suvive android and IOS

if Nokia is dumb enough to risk starting over with a new OS like meego, well...

Originally Posted by zaapx View Post
meego is a dead cow in the grass, even before its release it does not have any potencial to suvive android and IOS

ho ho ho I hope you have your asbestos underpants on

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frappacino For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by zaapx View Post

With Alien Dalvik, there is already enough apps over the dubious "critical mass".
Meego will succeed.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zimon For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,885 | Thanked: 2,008 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ OVI MAPS
what I don't get the event don't start until 10am GMT so why are nokia conversations planning on starting to post news on there website at 7:30am GMT. http://twitter.com/#!/nokia/status/35748280100982785
Only thing it could be is they are planning announcements on products or something before the main event where they want to keep all focus on strategy and finance.

Last edited by NvyUs; 2011-02-10 at 22:54.

The Following User Says Thank You to NvyUs For This Useful Post:

Tags
bye-nokia, i don't even, just shoot him, just shoot me, let's elope, lockdown, meego?fail, negatron dan, nokia defiled, nokia suicide, sell tulips, step 8 out of 5, the-end?, www.elop.org