Active Topics

Hello people i need your help, i have n9 16gb with pr1.2. I installed firefox and flash player from nokia store, and it working fine till i got firefox update alert ,when ever i tried to update it after downloading , every time update is failed and said application is unusable. This is third time that i uninstalled the firefox and flash player and reinstalled it .. Firfox version is 11.0.0.1 and update version is 11.0.0.2 .
does anyone facing the same problem.please help

thanks

Last edited by harisaziz80; 2012-03-31 at 20:42. Reason: changing notification type

Posts: 405 | Thanked: 961 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ London, UK
Do you have the apps for meego client, or similar third party repositories installed?

Posts: 33 | Thanked: 19 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Germany
Yes, I had this problem too. Uninstalling firefox from manage applications in Settings and installing again from Nokia store solve this. You don't have to reinstall flashplayer.

The Following User Says Thank You to voancea For This Useful Post:
I think so , please elaborate, i download n9 application only from nokia store.

I done this uninstalling and reinstalling 3 times. The version downloaded from nokia store is 11.0.0.1 and it works fine . Till the update appears And after downloading a 25 mb update it failed to update. What version of firefox you have voancea ?

sorry voancea my mistake this time is done . Thanks man

I don't really get where 11.0.0.2 comes from. There is no such release (yet).

version 11.0.0.2 is the only version that updates fine and without uninstalling/re-installing for me!