Active Topics

Posts: 461 | Thanked: 358 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Bilbao (Basque Country [Spain])
Originally Posted by coderus View Post
But since december i have a full time job and cant support such big project. I will think about publishing sources some day
Hey, congratulations!

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to malkavian For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by coderus View Post
i developed a lot for WA1.5 protocol support, then they switched to WA1.6 protocol, and now switched to WA2.0 protocol. Fully working qt libs for libaxolotl and libwa are ready. But since december i have a full time job and cant support such big project. I will think about publishing sources some day, and you will see i did not spent your donations for drugs and whores, but for code
I don't think that you owe an explanation to anybody on what the donations were spent on.
In the first place a donation is basically a gift (to support a cause) and secondly your contibutions to the Sailfish platform were and are undoubtetly extremely valuable. So even if you spent every single penny for drugs and whores, good for you

The thing I don't understand is why you make such a big deal about releasing the sources. To be clear, I am not personally interested in them. My programming skills are way to bad for doing something useful with them. Mainly I am wondering why you changed your mind on openness of development, because on your IGG project page you wrote
I'm sharing sources of my applicatoin under WTFPL, everybody can look at every stage of development, contribute and use any parts of my projects in any different projects.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to LameDuck For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
Btw, sources of Mitakuuluu3 have been spotted here: https://bitbucket.org/mitakuuluu/mitakuuluu3

The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:

Tags
mitakuuluu