Active Topics

My phone was working fine up until a week ago. I put it on the charger, went to bed. When I woke up, I was checking my email and the phone flashed the "Low battery, please connect the charger" message. But my N9 was still on the charger and had been the entire night. the battery indicator was full. then, the N9 just SHUT OFF. and all attempts to turn it back on have failed. Now, whenever I plug it in to a charger (wall charger or via usb connected to computer) the battery icon with the plug shows up on the screen.

anyway, I've attached a photo of the phone while charging. Any help is appreciated.

Also, if anyone has a white N9 in great to new condition, I'm totally in the market for one.
Attached Images

The Following User Says Thank You to unfuccwittable For This Useful Post:
Posts: 185 | Thanked: 85 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Athens Greece
check N9Andys guide here

http://everythingn9.com/death-by-bat...arge-nokia-n9/

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zapotek For This Useful Post:
Posts: 308 | Thanked: 729 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Athens, Greece
Originally Posted by zapotek View Post
check N9Andys guide here

http://everythingn9.com/death-by-bat...arge-nokia-n9/
Second that!

And BTW your N9 may be able to recover from its battery problem, but I am not so sure it will recover from having its picture taken by an iPhone :P

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to zifis For This Useful Post:
Posts: 857 | Thanked: 1,206 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Chertsey in the Thames, United Kingdom
Mine suffered the same fate, in my case it was still under warantee so Nokia sorted it. However at least i now know there is a DIY solution.

The Following User Says Thank You to bockersjv For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by bockersjv View Post
Mine suffered the same fate, in my case it was still under warantee so Nokia sorted it. However at least i now know there is a DIY solution.
thanks for the help guys. In my case, I live in the USA so Nokia doesn't offer warranties for the N9. Sad times.

The Following User Says Thank You to unfuccwittable For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,067 | Thanked: 2,383 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Finland
that icon just tells that its in act dead mode (charging mode), its easily fixable by flasher. Or even with long press powerbutton (30seconds) might be enough.
Disclaimer: all my posts in this forum are personal trolling and I never post in any official capacity on behalf of any company.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rainisto For This Useful Post:
Solved it. just did the reboot command with flasher and it started right up.