If you guys keep switching between Nokia, Amazon, Buy and Newegg I will end up at the front of the line.

As long as I get it before xmass I will be happy and even if it doesn't get here by then at least I had some time to save up money.

Posts: 4,384 | Thanked: 5,524 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ ˙ǝɹǝɥʍou
Mwahahha..

You cry babies provide so much comic relief, I thank you for it. Those without rationale who canceled their preorder, I wish the n900 sells really well so it's out of stock EVERYWHERE, so you'll end up waiting for months for the n900 and finally settled for a Razr out of impatience... And spite.

Agro ... : [###-------] | Relic(s) : iPhone 4S, Atrix, Milestone, N900, N800, N95, HTC G1, Treos, Zauri, BB 9000, BB 9700, etc

Follow the MeeGo Coding Competition!

Originally Posted by ysss View Post
Mwahahha..

You cry babies provide so much comic relief, I thank you for it. Those without rationale who canceled their preorder, I wish the n900 sells really well so it's out of stock EVERYWHERE, so you'll end up waiting for months for the n900 and finally settled for a Razr out of impatience... And spite.

I just canceled with Nokia USA. Figured if I was going to have to wait anyway I might as well save a few bucks.

I am developing for the N900 as we speak.
Agro ... : |*****-----] Relic(s) : G1, N900

Posts: 607 | Thanked: 450 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Washington, DC
It will finally ship on December 22, 2012. Unfortunately, the world will have ended on December 21 so in store sales will be slow.

Posts: 415 | Thanked: 193 times | Joined on Jun 2009 @ A place with no mountains
Originally Posted by sharper View Post
Once you get used to Nokia's release schedule you learn to enter a zen-like state of relaxation.

For the true master, not having the N900 is the same as having the N900
Very nice

Thank you.

Useful links for newcomers: New members say hello , New users start here, Community subforum, Beginners' wiki page, Maemo5 Intro, Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Choosing open source is an important purchasing decision for your future. The closed source model of computing is a form of exploitation -- of us! Open source empowers us. Be smart -- chose open source.

Moderator | Posts: 7,109 | Thanked: 8,820 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Vancouver, BC, Canada
Originally Posted by ohwut View Post
Is it weird the most exciting moment of my life will be the day I'm $586.98 poorer?
The most exciting moment of your life?!

Wow. That was the one of the most depressing comments I've ever read.

Posts: 25 | Thanked: 12 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ Warsaw, Poland
Originally Posted by DaveP1 View Post
It will finally ship on December 22, 2012. Unfortunately, the world will have ended on December 21 so in store sales will be slow.
You're saying that Nokia N900 will ship day after Duke Nukem Forever release?

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Nokia are bloody hopeless. This is now the norm with them - 'leak' a product two years in advance, hype it up, delay it, again and again, release it when its either obsolete already or still too buggy, and then 'leak' the next model and the merry go round starts again.

And they wonder why their smart phone market share is dropping like a stone.

I've used Nokia for years and have been extremely happy, but these stupid 'marketing' and 'logistics' games have aroused more than a little interest in Android.

For crying out loud, at least it's *available* and I'm sick to death of this waiting. It's the N97 all over again.

Come on Nokia - hire a marketing team with half a clue and get your act together.

Or do we need to remind you of your rapidly slipping market share again?

Posts: 114 | Thanked: 45 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Sweden, Stockholm
Hi everyone.
This is my first post as you see.. I have been following almost all threads about the N900, and now i felt the urge to join you guys in this sad moment - the delay of the best cell/comp ever created.

I seriously don't know what to do anymore, i punched the wall so hard that my hand actually started to bleed. That sounds pretty messed up now that im writing about it...

Posts: 569 | Thanked: 159 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ District of Columbia
Talked to Amazon, unfortunately my card was accidentally charged is what they said...after they said that, and I re-asked about a delivery date, same response as I got the other day from my phone call.

So...I had them cancel the order after they said they'd refund the charge--it was quite hilarious, the lady just went silent for a minute than asked why...simple, Newegg is cheaper and with the amount of business I've done with Amazon, you'd think they would lower the price for me just this one time. Bye, bye Amazon, hello Newegg.

Oh, also got a confirmation from Newegg, they will have the phones no later then Nov.14, could be before but at least we have a definitive date from a retailer...not just some guess.

-Socrates 469 BC

Tags
black hole, choc santa is a priority, delete this thread, egg on toast, fokia n900000000000000 :d, i love peter, mental instatution, n900 is a hoax :p, n900 is soylent green, not-garbage thread!, november release, peter is hot, peter was here, serenity now, spam, this is daycare, this thread is dead, urge to kill rising, when will it arrive!, whiners unite, your face is a daycare, zamunda