Closed Thread
Posts: 422 | Thanked: 320 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Israel
I wish that if this update would really be released, it would be BEFORE 1st of April, unless, we're bound to have some very annoying pranks at April's fools

Posts: 702 | Thanked: 334 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel.
Originally Posted by efekt View Post
I wish that if this update would really be released, it would be BEFORE 1st of April, unless, we're bound to have some very annoying pranks at April's fools
You really think the community will go that low?

first number is the number of the update. last update was 3 so the next one cant be 10.2010 but will be 4.2010........

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by efekt View Post
ok, calm down. Olli-Pekka Kallasvuo just called and told me that the update will be released before 1st of April.

Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
ok, calm down. Olli-Pekka Kallasvuo just called and told me that the update will be released before 1st of April.
And one month later for the UK models......

Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
LOLS i see it coming tomorrow!

i think this week! monday or tuesday hopfully! maybe we will get proper nokia maps once QT4.6 is integrated the map loader is starting to makes its rounds... and all regions been brought up to 1.1.1 last week, somethings close i can smell it

Posts: 805 | Thanked: 440 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Mississauga, On
Originally Posted by southwalesboy View Post
i think this week! monday or tuesday hopfully! maybe we will get proper nokia maps once QT4.6 is integrated the map loader is starting to makes its rounds... and all regions been brought up to 1.1.1 last week, somethings close i can smell it
Ahhh you kids and your delusions.

All I want is press and hold to get the blue symbols. maybe I'll get my wish.

since UK firmware now have pr 1.1.1 update maybe prepering every one for the pr 1.2...

Closed Thread

Tags
avoid thread, fictional update, firmware, fremantle, future, goodwin's law, it will be on 12.21.2012, maemo, maemo 5, may be it's a myth?, may be next week, maybe april fools, maybe not, patience is a virtue, patience wastes your life, post generator, pr 1.2, pr1.2, product release, repost, rerun, rick roll'd, speculation, update, worst thread ever