I recently installed owncloud on my home server. Firstly i was running freebsd with the whole LAMP stack (or in this case FAMP) and everything was working fine, i was able to connect to my server via HTTPS with no problems, although i had to issue a couple o certificates before my N9 accepted it. When it didnt i got a "Couldnt open page" error on my browser and all the native apps couldnt connect either.
Unfortunatly i lost the certificate keys when i migrated to Arch Linux, again the setup is the same but i cant get the certificate options right so that Harmattan would accept it.
Weird part is that i can access the server with no problem if i use an ip address, both LAN or WAN IP address, im using a no-ip.org domain, in wich mine is a servebeer.com subdomain (classy!)
Can you guys help me ?

I've already tried inception and aegisctl to force the import of the CA certificate with no success.

Here's my cert options

Code:
C=PT
ST=LX
L=Cascais
O=Norwat Private Server
OU=IT
CN=xxxx.servebeer.com
emailAddress=xxxx@gmail.com

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norwat For This Useful Post:
so ... i forgot the change the ServerName in the httpd-ssl.conf file. Harmattan requires the servername to match the ssl certificate CN paramater ... as it should
thanks anyway!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norwat For This Useful Post: