Active Topics

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
@dietyyli, project closed. on first page last version from store.
@eltoffer, forget. it was old shots.

Posts: 108 | Thanked: 119 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Dresden - Germany
@coderus

What about pushing everything to /opt and create a little settings dialog to switch extra accounts on, which creates just some symlinks at /usr/lib?! I don't think that they are checking the code/the app in all day use. ;-)

P.S. I also had a lot of "fun" with OVI QA ********, my first two apps also not in /opt - no problem for them but later my third app failed and bla bla bla... annoying.

AlphaX2

Last edited by AlphaX2; 2012-03-22 at 17:51.

The Following User Says Thank You to AlphaX2 For This Useful Post:
i just dont want to do anything.

Posts: 2,535 | Thanked: 6,681 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ UK
Putting things in /opt isn't that hard. If it is, you could also use maemo-optify which was developed for Fremantle to do it automatically (generating symlinks) at package time.

QA means that you don't run out of space to install other apps (when they'd get the blame); your battery doesn't run flat and that your puppy isn't kicked by your phone in the middle of the night.

The Following User Says Thank You to Jaffa For This Useful Post:
Or maybe atleast push all the latest work to gitorious and we can hope some other developer picks it up.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dietyyli For This Useful Post:
Am i the only one who can see
Originally Posted by coderus View Post
Sources avialable at Gitorious.
in first post?

I just can't understand why do they need package content to be located in /opt. It is on the same partition as rootfs!

just it's not last. i'm so lazy to commit it..

someone please continue the project and take it back to ovi store!

@coderus: Thanks for creating this wonderful plugin. This was the one I waited for most! It's stupid that it turned out to break Nokias rules and sad you're not willing to continue your work on it. We're in your duty but actually I have to ask you: What do you want?

If you have no time will to work on it, then why do you continue to post here that you're too lazy, to frustrated, to whatever

There are many N9 users who would love to see this plugin living on or being improved. Either you're a helpful and nice guy (hopefully) and help us at least with commiting your last code etc and then you're released forever (because someone will definetely take over) or you continue to answer each post here with another notice of your unwillingless to move one finger...

Sorry, but I don't get your intention!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zappAtom For This Useful Post:
hope coderus see this comment...

is it possible to make MSN plugin to show only the frinds in contacts (like facebbok app) it would be VERY VERY nice