Notices

Just got an update for this. Is there a changelog somewhere? Thanks Bonapart!

Posts: 565 | Thanked: 816 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Nevinnomyssk
Acidspunk it's not me, according to build service it's sakya ...
Changes that he wrote in build service is
* Fixed options layout

The Following User Says Thank You to bonapart For This Useful Post:
Posts: 533 | Thanked: 1,341 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Italy
Yes, it's me, I just added labels to the options screen and icons to the start/configure buttons.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sakya For This Useful Post:
Well, thanks sakya.

i downloaded this emulator. downloaded the roms and put it in a folder in MyDocs. i also put the gba_bios.bin in MyDocs. opened the app. opened the game.the game opens but its stuck in licensced by nintendo screen. pressing any key doesnot work.what to do? please help

Mohammed Muid tap title- select copy bios
after coping from menu you can delete bios from MyDocs

i did select the bios. but dint delete it. do i hav to delete it? is it necessary?

Mohammed Muid no. Bios is copied to /opt and used from there, bios that you put to MyDocs simply doesn't needed anymore
if emu doesn't work read http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p=926095&postcount=1 ( replace psx4m-gui to gpspmgui ) and create report ;-)

the game opens. all the games shows on the list. for example when i open 007. it opens. the change language screen comes very slow. it goes from dark to bright in few seconds. as if its running on 1mhz . my phone is newly flashed running latest cssu testing and kp50 at 900mhz. i also changed the keys. but pressing any key doesnot change the language or move the selction screen.it also doesnt close. i have to bring the multitasking screen via ctrl+backspace then i hav to close it. its same for all games. roms are downloaded from www.romhustler.net and are in zip format

Originally Posted by Mohammed Muid View Post
the game opens. all the games shows on the list. for example when i open 007. it opens. the change language screen comes very slow. it goes from dark to bright in few seconds. as if its running on 1mhz . my phone is newly flashed running latest cssu testing and kp50 at 900mhz. i also changed the keys. but pressing any key doesnot change the language or move the selction screen.it also doesnt close. i have to bring the multitasking screen via ctrl+backspace then i hav to close it. its same for all games. roms are downloaded from www.romhustler.net and are in zip format
Go to options, set the screen to double or triple scale and the sound buffer to 4096 bytes.

Tags
emulators, games