Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 196 | Thanked: 169 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Bosnia /Sarajevo
I ask for help
How do I delete a cute tube QML from my phone, because I suddenly experience a problem with the application, I do not know why? When I delete it via the app manager and install again remain the same settings
How can I completely removed? pls help

Posts: 313 | Thanked: 247 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ USA
Originally Posted by sada11 View Post
I ask for help
How do I delete a cute tube QML from my phone, because I suddenly experience a problem with the application, I do not know why? When I delete it via the app manager and install again remain the same settings
How can I completely removed? pls help
The settings (.ini) and DB (.sqlite) files are in the ~/.config/cutetube/Databases

The Following User Says Thank You to dsawhney For This Useful Post:
Posts: 257 | Thanked: 205 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Sydney, Australia
I am having this issue where thumbnails don't load at all. Is there a way to fix that? Just updated to 3.6 and the issue persists. Is uninstalling, removing the settings.ini and reinstalling worth a shot or is there something else I have to do?

*Edit*
I thought I should add, it doesn't matter how long I wait, or whether on 3G or wifi, still no thumbnail images.

Posts: 313 | Thanked: 247 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ USA
Originally Posted by shazosbourne View Post
I am having this issue where thumbnails don't load at all. Is there a way to fix that? Just updated to 3.6 and the issue persists. Is uninstalling, removing the settings.ini and reinstalling worth a shot or is there something else I have to do?

*Edit*
I thought I should add, it doesn't matter how long I wait, or whether on 3G or wifi, still no thumbnail images.

you need Qt hotfixes package "mcsp", run these commands as root:

apt-get update
apt-get install mcsp

Posts: 2,448 | Thanked: 9,523 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Wigan, UK

*Edit*

The thumbnail issue was fixed by a Qt Hotfix, which is part of the mcsp package, which is in turn included in the dependencies for the qmltube package. Try running from xterm and checking the output. Have you installed the latest CSSU? I know that included Qt 4.7.2, so maybe that has caused the problem. I'm only guessing here.

Originally Posted by dsawhney View Post
you need Qt hotfixes package "mcsp", run these commands as root:

apt-get update
apt-get install mcsp
As mentioned above, mcsp is included in the dependencies for this package.

My website

GitHub

Posts: 196 | Thanked: 169 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Bosnia /Sarajevo
Originally Posted by dsawhney View Post
The settings (.ini) and DB (.sqlite) files are in the ~/.config/cutetube/Databases
solved THANKS Man

Posts: 565 | Thanked: 618 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Finland
Originally Posted by marxian View Post
cuteTube can only access whatever is return by the API, so the short answer is 'no'.
There could be a fallback for the youtube's API which parses video's url directly from the page. I made last year python script which does that. I'll check, if I still have it somewhere and does it work anymore.

Doesn't work anymore

Last edited by laasonen; 2011-04-12 at 23:47.

Mscp is already the newest version.

I do have the cssu transitions tuner for some reason, even though I don't have the cssu. Odd. Must have been a big night on the Jack Daniels. I don't know why I would have that installed.

Excuse my ignorance. How do I run qmltube from xterm?

Last edited by shazosbourne; 2011-04-13 at 00:40.

Posts: 2,448 | Thanked: 9,523 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Wigan, UK
Mscp is already the newest version.

I do have the cssu transitions tuner for some reason, even though I don't have the cssu. Odd. Must have been a big night on the Jack Daniels. I don't know why I would have that installed.

Excuse my ignorance. How do I run qmltube from xterm?
Code:
run-standalone.sh /opt/usr/bin/qmltube

My website

GitHub

The Following User Says Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post:
I ran from xterm and qmltube launched no probs with no output in xterm. No thumbnails.

Tags
cutetube, marxian = god, marxian legend, son of a gun, son of douche, son of fail, son of god, youtube