Posts: 314 | Thanked: 107 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Bratislava, Slovakia
Originally Posted by Muzimak View Post
Hahaha I'm done, and I'd like to confirm that I never came across FB not working, or anything negative at all so far, FB & Feeds screen scrolls better and smoother than before. I used NSU so I lost all my apps, but not I problem I'll get them all back...... Folders are really awesome!
you were lucky as you probably didn`t do anything with N9QuickTweak...
this crap has started right after my issues with this app...

Posts: 169 | Thanked: 132 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Toronto, Canada
Yeah, I did a clean flash too, and most of it is ok. Still can't install home screen settings, but meh.

Why are people messing with Qtweak after a clean install? I mean, I use it as well, and I want it to work since I like most of the mods, however, I'm not touching it until it has been upgraded or modified to work well with PR 1.2

You have to realize, this is not just a simple app, not like on iOS and Android, who don't allow you to do such things.

It changes actual system files and settings, and doing them improperly (such as attempting to modify Pr 1.1 files which no longer exist, or are different in 1.2) will cause things to not work.

Until the tweaks are stated to work in 1.2, don't use them. You will be breaking something.

Personally, despite missing some tweaks, I kinda like going back to the default look, and exploring it a bit more, and seeing what 1.2 has to show on it's own, later, I can tweak it.

So do clean installs, and forget the tweaks until later.

Posts: 314 | Thanked: 107 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Bratislava, Slovakia
true...
sadly, I knew it was meant to be exclusively for PR1.1, in spite of that, I only tried 1 tweak, Speed up transitions...
since then it`s been pretty tricky with my N9...
I just tried to delete all accounts again and re-set the device, then added them again, unfortunately it didn`t change anything...my Mail app is still empty, though I can go to GTalk...
anyway, after restore in phone I was able to download Home Screen Sett...it works

Originally Posted by marnuc View Post
This is the command

Flasher -f -F rootFS.bin -F EMMC.bin -R
THANKS!

i have a Australian unlocked 16g black and if i flashed it with european fw, i should be ok right?.. using it on tmobile usa

Posts: 135 | Thanked: 73 times | Joined on Sep 2011 @ San Fran
So I did a clean flash from PR 299 AUS variant to a european firmware and am getting the software changed error >.> . it wont boot

Hi. Regarding the command to flash EMMC:

Flasher -f -F rootFS.bin -F EMMC.bin -R

What file is the rootFS.bin? Guessing it will be one of the one in NaviFirm where I can download the 1.2 upgrade.

I'll have to rename a file to rootFS.bin? I think I did this on 1.1, but forgot how.

Also struggling with Exhange 2010 account. Same setup works fine on other phones like Android and iOS and Symbian, but not on Meego.

Originally Posted by fwrnando View Post
Try deleting the .debs in the apt cache, even if you deleted a repo, the package you downloaded from it might still be there.

rm -rf /var/cache/apt/archives/*.deb as root

mine was giving the same error, and it's updating now.
Exactly this helped in my case as well. The "update interrupted" at 0% does not appear any more, updating at 27% now.
Thanks!

Posts: 21 | Thanked: 56 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Finland
Anyone else have problems with twitter?
In my N9, tweets update correctly in the feed, but when I click tweet or open up the twitter client it says "No tweet found" or "No tweets"
I've tried that gconftool thing what was earlier in this thread, and also deleting and adding twitter account and even tried soft reset.

In /var/log/syslog there's a lot of errors with signonpluginprocess
eg.
(2012) signonpluginprocess: ../../src/oauth2plugin.cpp 755 replyOAuth1RequestFinished : "Failed to validate oauth signature and token".

FINALLY got the PR 1.2 update in the Philippines. I'm guessing the rest of the Asian (and prolly Australian) region is getting them too.

Last edited by lifeintheblitz; 2012-02-29 at 09:51.

Posts: 25 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Newham Vic
Just got the update in Australia, Black 16gb