Active Topics

Posts: 704 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Johannesburg - South Africa
Not sure if this is only happening to me, has anyone experience an instance whereby received SMSs from different people fall under one number/name? U get the 1st SMS eg 082100, then next one from 083200, but instead of showing under 083200 conversation it shows under 082100, so U end up with mixed conversation under one number, sometime even Facebook Coversations do the same, everything showing under one name!

Then today I was on a call, the phone beeped to notify me about the incoming SMS, when I was done with the call I went check the SMS and nothing, I reboot the phone and the SMS only showed up then? Weird hey??

Posts: 1,665 | Thanked: 1,649 times | Joined on Jun 2008 @ Praha, Czech Republic
I remember that the first issue was reported as a bug in bugs.maemo.org however there won't be any official fixes for such non-critical issues...

Posts: 190 | Thanked: 129 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Bavaria, Germany
Do you use Web2SMS for Harmattan? I just want to make sure it's not the cause for this.

Posts: 704 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Johannesburg - South Africa
Originally Posted by gri View Post
Do you use Web2SMS for Harmattan? I just want to make sure it's not the cause for this.
No I'm using a normal default SMS client

The Following User Says Thank You to Muzimak For This Useful Post: