Notices

Hi,

When I try to update to 1.3.0 from extras-devel I keep getting the error application packages missing: libcstl1.1....

How do I get this solved & upgrade to 1.3.0?

The error i get is as below...

"Unable to Update 'www2sms'
Application Packages missing: libxslt1.1(>=1.1.19-1osso4+0m5)"

PLEASE HELP

- Ramkumar M

Posts: 288 | Thanked: 113 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Germany
Originally Posted by Iktwo View Post
My provider uses Jsp and flash, do you think it is possible to write a plugin with mechanize? I know a little python, but want you opinion before trying mechanize out..
Well, if you can catch the Query strings, or your provider has an API to send a SMS you could give it a try (use the Firefox extension "Web Developer" and "Live HTTP Headers").

Who is your provider?

Cheers,
Bjoern

Originally Posted by mramkumar7 View Post
Hi,

When I try to update to 1.3.0 from extras-devel I keep getting the error application packages missing: libcstl1.1....

How do I get this solved & upgrade to 1.3.0?

The error i get is as below...

"Unable to Update 'www2sms'
Application Packages missing: libxslt1.1(>=1.1.19-1osso4+0m5)"

PLEASE HELP

- Ramkumar M
I have no clue, sorry, I can't reproduce this error.

By the way, www2sms is in the extras repository since one or two days:
http://maemo.org/downloads/product/Maemo5/www2sms/

The Following User Says Thank You to blubbi For This Useful Post:
Hi Bjoern,

Greetings! Finally I got my www2sms app working and successfully sending messages, thank you for the support, but I still wish to have "http://www.site2sms.com/login.asp" as a service provider for sms

It will be of great help if you can add the required code when you get some free time.

Thanks in Advance!!!

Regards,
Ramkumar M

Hi Bjoern,

Greetings! Finally I got my www2sms app working and successfully sending messages, thank you for the support, but I still wish to have "http://www.site2sms.com/login.asp" as a service provider for sms

It will be of great help if you can add the required code when you get some free time.

Thanks in Advance!!!

Regards,
Ramkumar M
Well, I can't add it since there is no public API and I can't create an account for testing. Either you can provide an account and I can see if its possible to add site2sms or not.

Cheers,
Bjoern

Hi,

Sure, will share any account, can i have your email so i can share it personally to you?

Regards,
Ramkumar M

Originally Posted by blubbi View Post
Well, I can't add it since there is no public API and I can't create an account for testing. Either you can provide an account and I can see if its possible to add site2sms or not.

Cheers,
Bjoern
Hi,

Sure, will share any account, can i have your email so i can share it personally to you?

In the mean time i was successfully using 160by2 in India, but last two days i am getting an error

Step 5: Failed to open "Compose (Send SMS)"
Regards,
Ramkumar M

Hi,

In the mean time i was successfully using 160by2 in India, but last two days i am getting an error

Regards,
Ramkumar M
I'll send you a PN.

Cheers,
Bjoern

Hi,

Regards,
Ramkumar M
hi ram, did u make a progress matey? I am also unable to send sms from 160by2 . lemeno if u figure out something. thanks heaps.

If anyone is willing to share his account for a few day's I'll fix the problem. PM me.

Cheers,
Bjoern