You can already view routes on the map, and the little dot will follow you, or you can cilck to show you the instructions, in which case it is just a list of the turn-by-turn directions.

We need them combined with voice!!!

Posts: 992 | Thanked: 995 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ California
Originally Posted by Tomaszd View Post
This is a feature since at least PR1.0.
Away is a status which should replace Online after 15min or so inactivity. The manually set Away status is something different.

Posts: 284 | Thanked: 498 times | Joined on Jun 2009 @ Poland
Originally Posted by egoshin View Post
Away is a status which should replace Online after 15min or so inactivity. The manually set Away status is something different.
Tell me where does it say so in the user guide.

Posts: 992 | Thanked: 995 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ California
Originally Posted by Tomaszd View Post
Tell me where does it say so in the user guide.
This question is not to me...

Posts: 1,427 | Thanked: 2,077 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Sydney
My summary is just a wrap up of what other's mentioned in this very own thread. Nearly none of the findings were actually done by me. So if some are wrong, maybe someone made a mistake or I mis-wrote what he/she meant. Please don't be so sensitive. =P

I'm sure we will all know the real changelog fairly soon. Possibly next week if rumours are true.

Posts: 3,790 | Thanked: 5,718 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ Vienna, Austria
Originally Posted by egoshin View Post
I didn't see the ref to "away" in the manual, but in general:

there's a status "away" and a status "busy (do not disturb)". right now, what you can do is set your status to "busy". you cannot set it to "away" as you could on the desktop clients for telepathy.

if there is a ref to a new "away"-status, it's maybe just that.

Posts: 28 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Gothenburg, Sweden
Well I canīt seem to find the e-mail widget beeing mentioned in the user guide in the very first post.
Nor can I find it in the downloadable pdf file (dated march 2010) from Nokiaīs site.
Am I missing something here?
I WOULD like to get a mail widget though, when I get my phone that I just ordered.

Posts: 303 | Thanked: 175 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ London UK
Page 73? "Add the mail widget to desktop?

From http://www.nokiausa.com/get-support-...rt/n900/guides

141 page PDF

"The mail widget shows if you have received mail and displays the number of unread mail messages"

what does that bring more then what we already have in the dashboard??
i thought we would get a real mail widget where i can see the latest X number of new/unread messages with some part of subject and from.. Then when i click on that it will bring me directly to that email.

This widget seems pretty useless to me if it only displays the info we already have in the dashboard...

The Following User Says Thank You to jcompagner For This Useful Post:
In fact, the widget works as you say if you have set "no Nokia Messaging accounts" (at least with Gmail or Nokia), then the widget shows the last unread mail headers.

I would be happy if with Nokia Messaging also shows those mail headers (I use it because it seems very much faster)...I donīt understand the sense of a big (of size) widget that only shows if you have messages...