Somebody knows if nokiaparts still works for buying replacements? php errors make me sad

http://www.thenokiaparts.com/eng/tuo...SCREWS-7000567

I cannot find anywhere complete N900 screw set...

Posts: 1,038 | Thanked: 3,980 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ USA
Doesn't look promising. I was clicking around and tried the "Contact" link and it says:
Shop is closed. Product database is no longer updated. On our main site
there is now an option to choose delivery to the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, Iceland, Japan, Luxembourg, The Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States. Parts are available for Nokia, Samsung and Sony Ericsson.
The link in that text takes me to KLC Finland (which is in Finnish, which I don't read). The Nokia section there just has mostly Lumia stuff and a subcategory "MUUT MALLIT " which has some N9 parts, most of which are not in stock according to Google translate.

The Following User Says Thank You to robthebold For This Useful Post:
I have two sets somewhere, if I can find them they are yours, but it's a big if!

Edit: found something that looks like it might be them!
Attached Images

Last edited by tommo; 2015-12-09 at 17:02.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tommo For This Useful Post:
Hi tommo, if you kindly can pm me shipping cost to italy (cheaper one, no tracking, etc) I'll send you address and paypal amount..

thank you very much

The Following User Says Thank You to enne30 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by robthebold View Post
Doesn't look promising. I was clicking around and tried the "Contact" link and it says:

The link in that text takes me to KLC Finland (which is in Finnish, which I don't read). The Nokia section there just has mostly Lumia stuff and a subcategory "MUUT MALLIT " which has some N9 parts, most of which are not in stock according to Google translate.
thanks for investigating it, I thought there were few (or no) chances

Originally Posted by enne30 View Post
Hi tommo, if you kindly can pm me shipping cost to italy (cheaper one, no tracking, etc) I'll send you address and paypal amount..

thank you very much
Just pm your address and I will post it tomorrow, call it an early xmas present!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tommo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
Originally Posted by tommo View Post
Just pm your address and I will post it tomorrow, call it an early xmas present!
Or a late one, as the case may be I have sent post to Italy in the past and I must say, the delivery was not always the speediest. Even some eBay sellers have speial delivery estimates for Italy than the rest of Europe.

The Following User Says Thank You to pichlo For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by pichlo View Post
Or a late one, as the case may be I have sent post to Italy in the past and I must say, the delivery was not always the speediest. Even some eBay sellers have speial delivery estimates for Italy than the rest of Europe.
Once it's in the hands of royal mail anything could happen!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tommo For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by pichlo View Post
Unfortunately I know delivery times in italy are not in the top 10 in Europe

Anyway, usually, I get unregistered mail from UK in 1 week or so.. Anyway never tried near Christmas period...

Originally Posted by tommo View Post
PM sent, thank you again.
I'm proud being a member of such a community.