As per title, PM me.

Posts: 4,384 | Thanked: 5,524 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ ˙ǝɹǝɥʍou
I'm next in line please

ps: to avoid any bidding war, i am not buying until vi_ gets his/refuses your offer.
Agro ... : [###-------] | Relic(s) : iPhone 4S, Atrix, Milestone, N900, N800, N95, HTC G1, Treos, Zauri, BB 9000, BB 9700, etc

Follow the MeeGo Coding Competition!

Last edited by ysss; 2011-08-16 at 08:07.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ysss For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,617 | Thanked: 2,412 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Cambridge, UK
You do know that all of them are owned by Nokia? They've only been loaned out to developers.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rob1n For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Rob1n View Post
You do know that all of them are owned by Nokia? They've only been loaned out to developers.
You know all money in the UK technically belongs to the crown and can be recalled at any time?

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to vi_ For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by ysss View Post
I'm next in line please

ps: to avoid any bidding war, i am not buying until vi_ gets his/refuses your offer.
Same.
I'm third in line for succession after ysss.

Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
So these are like the General Motors EV1 electric cars that GM only LEASED but never sold and refused to let anyone buy any of them, preferring instead to destroy them and deny leaseholders the option to ever buy one?

Good way to tease people with something revolutionary and cool, then destroy it out of existence to made sure there are NO traces of said innovation. :P
Nokia's slogan shouldn't be the pedo-palmgrabbing image with the slogan, "Connecting People"... It should be one hand open pleadingly with another hand giving the middle finger and the more apt slogan, "Potential Unrealized." --DR

Last edited by danramos; 2011-08-16 at 08:47. Reason: typo/grammar corrections

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to danramos For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,384 | Thanked: 5,524 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ ˙ǝɹǝɥʍou
Nothing wrong with setting up fishing nets when we know the thing exists and roaming about out there
Agro ... : [###-------] | Relic(s) : iPhone 4S, Atrix, Milestone, N900, N800, N95, HTC G1, Treos, Zauri, BB 9000, BB 9700, etc

Follow the MeeGo Coding Competition!

There were at least 300 serious offers. Price: commit to develop at least one open source application for it.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lma For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
Originally Posted by lma View Post
There were at least 300 serious offers. Price: commit to develop at least one open source application for it.
Ah, so.. you DO get to keep them afterwards? You don't have to send them back after all?
Nokia's slogan shouldn't be the pedo-palmgrabbing image with the slogan, "Connecting People"... It should be one hand open pleadingly with another hand giving the middle finger and the more apt slogan, "Potential Unrealized." --DR

Posts: 1,427 | Thanked: 2,077 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Sydney
I can get one through my contact at Nokia. But only if I can at least showcase 1 decent project and some signs of coding skills. Unfortunately, I can't code so I am not able to take one off their hands yet. Someone please inject me a needle with coding skills formula so I can get one! =(

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jakiman For This Useful Post:

Tags
n950=dan ramos, n950=gm's_ev1, null innovation