Posts: 1 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Oct 2008 @ Chicago
to start off, my default usage is the N800 running OS 08.

On Monday or Tuesday I was using Canola to listen to music during class. My screen went idle and I wanted to change the song, so I tapped it, and all of a sudden my tablet just shut off. The battery was fine and no major problems... I turned it back on and it finally cooperated.

Later that night I realized that the keyboard wouldn't register. I'd put it into a text field, type whatever it was (both with the stylus keyboard and the finger keyboard) and it still wouldn't work.

So after about 2 hours of being aggrivated last night, I finally just flashed down to OS 07. The keyboard would register and by default, the tablet was running more smoothly.

However I tried to download Pidgin and it kept saying "Internal Error" and would shut down. So this morning I decided to flash again to 08, thinking the keyboard would work.

It's still not working. My tablet is about useless right now until the keyboard works. I don't have enough cash to get a bluetooth one and I think that's silly, anyways, saying that the keyboard works on 07 but not 08.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Tags
error, keyboard, n800, os 08, pidgin