Posts: 319 | Thanked: 221 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Finland
Originally Posted by maddy197 View Post
Unable to load the application reviews in store after updating to
PR 1.3. Do anyone have the same issue?
Had this already in PR 1.2, not related to PR 1.3.
goViihde, an Elisa Viihde client for N9
Shortcut Stash Home Screen Widget

I just checked about this problem, and PR.1.3 it simply having problems, maybe elop have dun this with purpose in hoppe we will go then for his stupid winmo!

Alarm gets muted if device lock is enabled seems to be fixed.
http://www.developer.nokia.com/Commu...l=1#post889970

Posts: 149 | Thanked: 72 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Istanbul,Turkey
Resolution of clock on stand by screen is bigger with PR 1.3.It was using less pixel on PR 1.2 but now it's like a normal text.

Posts: 149 | Thanked: 22 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Slovenia, Ljubljana
Originally Posted by trayhoper View Post
Resolution of clock on stand by screen is bigger with PR 1.3.It was using less pixel on PR 1.2 but now it's like a normal text.
It's not as the normal text, but to it seems better than PR1.2 or I'm just imagining because don't have bold clock on stand by screen

Posts: 149 | Thanked: 72 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Istanbul,Turkey
I think that was for decreasing battery usage.But it seems MeeGo team decided to change it because it's not a big consumer.

You don't , it is better

Originally Posted by rooster13 View Post
Had this already in PR 1.2, not related to PR 1.3.
Same issue, running 1.2

Bluetooth audio is much more stable and dosnt stutter when playing spotify while browsing internet

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sniper_swe For This Useful Post:
Posts: 234 | Thanked: 175 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Genova (Italy)
Originally Posted by celebrant View Post
New LPS bugs:
  • After a device lock brightness is not lowered (i.e. the clock is really bright). It lowers on its own after 5 minutes or so..
  • If you cover and uncover again the proximity sensor, screen just stays black until I press the power button/unlock. Again, after some time the clock appears at proper brightness level.

This is after an OTA update, tried brightness-als and brightness-simple, behaves the same in both.
I had the same problem, so I removed Billboard and MeeCast Applet and then, as root:

apt-get install --reinstall system-ui-screenlock-nokia
after a reboot, everything was fine again.

The Following User Says Thank You to MaddogG For This Useful Post:
We haven't receive the PR1.3 update yet here in the Philippines. I hope it'll come out as soon as possible cause I really love my N9 and I want it to be responsive (or even more responsive).

By the way, I re-flashed my N9 (pr1.2) using comprehensive method, it became super responsive after reboot. just like when I first bought it. (only Home Screen Setting app is installed to enable the landscape mode). Transition from portrait to landscape is super fast just like when you are in the Message app/screen.

After installing several apps (maybe 10 or 15, camera app, games, ect) it became laggy again. So I've decided to install fastern9 but it's still the same. Even after reboot, still the same. I haven't tried resetting it because I'm still waiting for the PR1.3 to be available here in our country.

I hope it completely resolve the laggy issue. That's the only problem I have right now.

If Nokia still unable resolve it before the end this year, I will switch to either WP7 or Androind 4.1 Jelly Bean which both reportedly ultra responsive.