Notices

I worked out a little example of my idea.
See the tab "input" and "compare".
Idea is that people post their scores in "input".
"compare" will change automaticly the scores and averages etc. so nobody has to change this sheet; when we like it i can also add an automatic name creator, so that new members can't mess up the sheet anylonger.

Please have a look and shoot.

Posts: 58 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Auburn, WA
Okay, took time I shouldn't have and added a section for Rio Free edition.

@Petrel. Not sure overall. On the input sheet though we would probably want to keep it with levels as rows and players as columns. That way when someone hits enter it goes to their next score and they can just type it in, not go to the next guys score and possibly overwrite his if you keep typing.

Posts: 8 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Mar 2011 @ southern Illinois
OK, I've input all my scores for AB, paid version (total 20,903,750). They are in column "FY". I have about a half dozen high scores in the bunch but don't know the protocol for getting them to show up in the high score list. Also, how do I get my results included in the Leaderboards?

Thanks so much for any info you can give. Just joined very recently so am a real nubie here.

For the record, I'm a retired crystallographer from Southern Ill Univ., thus the "handle".

Originally Posted by XTALDUDE View Post
I have about a half dozen high scores in the bunch but don't know the protocol for getting them to show up in the high score list.
That's pretty simple. Just enter your highscore in column B, and then your name in column D.

Originally Posted by XTALDUDE View Post
OK, I've input all my scores for AB, paid version (total 20,903,750). They are in column "FY". I have about a half dozen high scores in the bunch but don't know the protocol for getting them to show up in the high score list. Also, how do I get my results included in the Leaderboards?

Thanks so much for any info you can give. Just joined very recently so am a real nubie here.

For the record, I'm a retired crystallographer from Southern Ill Univ., thus the "handle".
The leaderbord problem is one of the things that borders me too.
This is one of the things i'd like to change automaticly in the new sheet, but there's not a lot enthousiasm fot it.......

Posts: 8 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Mar 2011 @ southern Illinois
Originally Posted by CougRon View Post
That's pretty simple. Just enter your highscore in column B, and then your name in column D.
Thanks CougRon and Petrel. I think making the leaderboard automatic would be a great idea but I'm not good enough at spreadsheets to make it happen. BTW, saving the spreadsheet in Excel format does not work properly on my Mac (newest imac, newest Excel). Seems to have a problem with the "averages".

I just want to post a big thank you for this spreadsheet. It's a great motivator to see what scores are *possible* on levels!

Thanks to everyone who participates.

-Travis

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Hi, I made a website where you can upload your angrybirds highscores and see it in a ranking. I thought you are interested in this because I think posting scores in a thread is very uncomfortable.

If you are interested look in http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?p=984068 or go directly to the site http://xengi.ath.cx/abohs/.

It has not so much features atm but I will add more in the future. Any help and ideas for improvements are welcome. future version will have views for every level and so on.

I hope you enjoy this service.
A Qt client to upload scores to the site is coming too, but it's not ready yet for testers.

The easter update to Angry Birds Seasons is starting to show up in places so I've added space for the levels to the spreadsheet. I don't have it yet but I'm told the update is 15 regular levels plus 3 facebook levels. Please feel free to make corrections if that's wrong.

Originally Posted by CougRon View Post
The easter update to Angry Birds Seasons is starting to show up in places so I've added space for the levels to the spreadsheet. I don't have it yet but I'm told the update is 15 regular levels plus 3 facebook levels. Please feel free to make corrections if that's wrong.
Thanx CougRon, maybe you can also add already the name Sullypad in each highscore position ??

Tags
bada blows, bada rox