Notices

Originally Posted by Rassilon7 View Post
The only negative thing that I have to say is about the way Application manager displays. All of the applications are black on black unless individually hi-lighted.

I have solved this by installing the application manager modification, but it is a shame that I had to.
Good news, that was Maemo bug 3503 (fixed in the 5.2008.43-7 release). No need for the modded app manager, just update your OS.

Originally Posted by jpt000 View Post
Originally Posted by tso View Post
reboot tablet or kill hildon-desktop...
Did that, but still have the old icons...
Is it possible that you did a soft reboot (was the power cord plugged in)? If you don't see a progress bar during startup, it's not a full reboot, and that could be why the icons weren't reloaded.

it seems it got issues with modest. the second line of text pr mail is permanently black.
I'm not sure what you mean, can you clarify?

i also discovered that webkit, unlike microb, uses the colors of the theme as background for the input boxes on webpages, but keeps the text color (gray/black on dark blue anyone?)...
another one, the feeds sidebar in the rss reader seems to stay black...
Yes, hardcoded text colors on theme-defined backgrounds are troublesome, and all one can really do is file bugs on the apps that do this. The RSS reader issue is Maemo bug 3678 (already on our known issues list). In the case of webkit, maybe we can come up with a CSS hack to make text fields use black text on a white bg, regardless of the theme, like we do for MicroB.

Posts: 4,783 | Thanked: 1,253 times | Joined on Aug 2007 @ norway
whhen modest lists the mails in a dir, it uses two lines pr mail.

first line shows the topic, the other shows senders address, and date.

that second line stays gray/black no matter the background color...

Originally Posted by munky261 View Post
Can anyone help me on matching the backgraound color of the yellownotes applet to the background on the kobayashi theme perfectly? Theres no "dropper" color selector, anyone know if theres a file or something to edit in gconf that can change the color?
We just pushed a minor update to all themes. The color-picker palette now includes the theme background/text colors.

Well, I had a problem with the default theme. I've installed a new theme and the third default theme just disappeared. It was a black one and I think "Stitch" from Lilo and Stitch was the monster presented there. Does anyone know what is that theme name and how can I get it again? Thanks!

Hi,

I love the the themes posted here. Is there any chance we can see a beautiful theme from the movie Tron Legacy? I assume it would look very similar to the Okuda theme but with the Black and glowing Teal graphics

Hoping to see that work of art in progress here at maemo.

Posts: 472 | Thanked: 195 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ India, Mumbai
does this themes for n900 or other internet tablets....

Posts: 185 | Thanked: 62 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Veitshöchheim, Germany
the lcars packages dont work. it says, there is no installation candidate when i want to install them.

Posts: 472 | Thanked: 195 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ India, Mumbai
not working for me...says unable to install incompatible packages ....

Tags
gui, hildon, theme, themes