Notices

Posts: 54 | Thanked: 37 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Finland
Can someone tell the space requirements and how much of it is on root and can some parts be optified easily.

Thank you in advance

\\\E.T.

It works great, tanhx!!

I can't seem to be able to sync my bookmarks with my Google account, can anyone confirm?

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
is the package optified yet?

It seems so. 46,4 Mo in /opt

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to poussah For This Useful Post:
Posts: 99 | Thanked: 25 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ shanghai , China
Tried and surprised me but can not compare to microb on N900 . I believe it will be getting much better .....and it's not finger friendly .

Originally Posted by deter3 View Post
Tried and surprised me but can not compare to microb on N900 . I believe it will be getting much better .....and it's not finger friendly .
On a french forum, someone reported having installed the "chrome touch" extension to slide with a finger.

it needs a zoom, finger friendly, and a full screen support then it could beat fennec.

flash seems having a really hard time as youtube vids are so delayed and some sites crash. i wish you can install flash 10 and silverlight too...

The Following User Says Thank You to cloudstrife1ph For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,361 | Thanked: 3,746 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Berlin - Love this city!!
okay, tested it a bit further... will not replace my μb and fennec nightly.
it's fast, but not as usable at all..

Posts: 88 | Thanked: 28 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Hyderabad, India
I installed it. works fine.

i have no idea how to get this going. i dont know how to use xterminal. please tell me how to do this. i downlaod both the files in the phone. now wat i do? please step by step. !!!!

Tags
alternative browser, alternative web browser, browser, browser war, browserd fix, chrome, chromium, fremantle, google, inferior compared to ff, maemo, maemo 5, maemo browser alternative, maemo browser war, microb alternative, microb killer, web browser