Posts: 800 | Thanked: 957 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ India
Originally Posted by flatser View Post
the links on http://wiki.maemo.org/Conversation_Mods#Themes
are not working well. The themes on the bottom are all refer to one single post.
Oooopss you're right! I will change it asap

EDIT: Changed...

My apps for N9:
LockScreenQuotes
USbS

If you feel I have helped you, don't forget to press Thanks!

Last edited by ejasmudar; 2011-03-11 at 10:08.

Originally Posted by iscio View Post
good work Harick, now I hope you'll fix the scroll problem
any news about this problem? thanks

Posts: 140 | Thanked: 369 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Ituzaingo, Argentina
something i'm working on...

for all the marina fans, a marina conversation

Note.: you'll notice a huge, and when i say huge, i mean HUGE gap between some messages, i don't know why is this, trying to find something in the js file but not success so far, maybe i'm missing something in the css code, if someone has some css knowlegde and knows how to solve it, please let me know

EDIT.: Update:
- added pr1.3 scroll on texting
- somehow i managed to reduce the gap between messages, but the space inside the bubble stills there, now it doesn't bother that much
Attached Images

Attached Files
File Type: zip marina.zip (26.8 KB, 181 views)

Last edited by Harick; 2011-03-16 at 01:00.

Posts: 276 | Thanked: 109 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Vancouver,Canada / Dubai,UAE
Harick , you are the best bro ! I mean it

I was wondering if you could edit the b666m conversation mod which all the avatars are on the left , edit it to make the gap and avatars organized and usable for portrait mode .

This is the one im talking about . http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...7&postcount=35

Thanks in advance , cheers

Posts: 519 | Thanked: 123 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Malaysia
how about a conversation to fit the maemoitaliagraffiti theme?

@Harick

There is a slight bug in your script. Well more a formatting error. Why is there so much wasted space inside the bubble??

This happens ALOT and it just looks weird. Seeing as the bubble's size should be dependant on the length of the text.

When my contact send me a text I get the same error only their bubble has a space on the same right side of the bubble as mine and their text is pushed to the left of their bubble.

Ive attached screenshots showing both cases this happens.
Attached Images

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

N900 Conversations Wiki Page

Last edited by godofwar424; 2011-03-12 at 17:24.

Originally Posted by godofwar424 View Post
@Harick

There is a slight bug in your script. Well more a formatting error. Why is there so much wasted space inside the bubble??

This happens ALOT and it just looks weird. Seeing as the bubble's size should be dependant on the length of the text.

When my contact send me a text I get the same error only their bubble has a space on the same right side of the bubble as mine and their text is pushed to the left of their bubble.

As soon in the screenshot below.
i know, and sadly, i don't know what is causing this, i dont find the logic on this spaces, sometimes there are inside bubble, and sometimes outside making a big gap between messages, i think is related with the word-wrap thing

Originally Posted by Harick View Post
i know, and sadly, i don't know what is causing this, i dont find the logic on this spaces, sometimes there are inside bubble, and sometimes outside making a big gap between messages, i think is related with the word-wrap thing
Hmmm

Maybe removing word-wrap?

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

Last edited by godofwar424; 2011-03-12 at 17:50.

Originally Posted by Harick View Post

Hmmm

Maybe removing word-wrap?

I figured it out! It is due to the size limits to allow portrait support.

Increase the Max-width on your themes to 83% instead of 80%

Code:
max-width: 83%;
This solves itt and it doesnt affect portrait viewing of messages

Here is a screenshot
Attached Images

My Contributions

The Following User Says Thank You to godofwar424 For This Useful Post:
I figured it out! It is due to the size limits to allow portrait support.

Increase the Max-width on your themes to 83% instead of 80%

Code:
max-width: 83%;
This solves itt and it doesnt affect portrait viewing of messages

Here is a screenshot
no it doesn't, you just gave the space to put the word in the top line, but if you try with a larger word, larger than that 3% you added, the problem will be back , and maybe worst, because the 3% will make the bubble go below the avatar

Tags
bada rox, his lunchbox