Notices

Has anyone actually tested those apps? Repo is supposed to be free. In that case I would expect some modified wifite (if this is enterprise support they definitely handle tmp files better than /tmp limit), grimwepa fully working (icedtea fully configured/libraried), metasploit working locally not from chroot (this I doubt). Or support is extract of best posts from this forum (this can be automated too): and it is an enterprise level scam. Supporting people as to how run aircrack-ng seems not exactly 'enterprise' as the company would hire at least a little bit knowledgable people I assume. But if a millionaire out there decides to start a pentesting company and needs QA tested pentesting devices... provide him scripts, hopeless anyway.

EDIT: nothing against you guys, when ebay runs dry of N900s and there will be only choice between droid/iOS/WP, I think 960$ will be quite reasonable

That is a good point szo.

Are you using strait up wifite or my bodged /opt/tmp version?

Either way it is a legitimate enterprise. ~$800 is not good value for me for some pre-installed programs, however for some people it will be. Besides it is not like the pwnphone is their only product, they have that cool box thing.

pwniexpress, I like what you have done and wish that you will continue to develop your marvelous image. To really win the love of the community however you may consider:

1. Figuring out how to roll your own firmware from backup menu backup tar files (this would make you my personal fvcking hero by the way).

2. Put some of your hard earned pwn funds into buying some of the closed source **** off nokia so we can get to dumping maemo 5 asap.

Regards

vi_

Last edited by vi_; 2012-02-03 at 23:52.

Originally Posted by D@vIcHoJD View Post
One question, this image works with the latest kernel (kp-49) and ccsu? And about how much space takes root, there is some conflict with backupmenu, cleven, faircrack apps and other applications more.
Someone has already tested the image.
I am very interested in trying it on my n900
Another question I have on my microsd easy debian image, there is no inconvenience in having the 2 images to run the program.

Thanks for the reply
Pwn-phone is a seperate system which replaces your maemo installation. Don't know if it would work with power49?

Basically the installation procedure is like this.
Copy (a few thousand ca. 50k) files to MyDocs and restore the pwn-phone image with backupmenu, reboot.

Last edited by eight; 2012-02-03 at 23:54.

Originally Posted by eight View Post
Pwn-phone is a seperate system which replaces your maemo installation. Don't know if it would work with power49?

Basically the installation procedure is like this.
Copy (a few thousand ca. 50k) files to MyDocs and restore the pwn-phone image with backubmenu, reboot.
I do not know for sure however I am fairly confident that if you installed the pwnphone image, you could then just upgrade to CSSU+KP and it would all still work.

Injection requires KP, if PWN edition is still on 46, I'll stick to my setup. Considering support, they need at least 49 or everyone trying to 'Save as' is their number one client at customer service clogging lines

EDIT: vi_: on main device your /opt/tmp/ solution, works great. On dev device I increase tmp whenever I need to (very rarely), opt is quite expensive there. Kudos for your solution, flawless (I did introduce some changes for stopping autodelete, so dev is still utilising poorer choice(one experienced downside of enlarging tmp is huge programs sometimes rebooting unexpectedly when the device is compiling, but swappolube seems to have similar effect, so this is also only on main device))

Last edited by szopin; 2012-02-04 at 00:05.

@ vi_
Ok, good to know. I assumed it, but never tested.

Posts: 62 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Poland
http://pcsci3nce.info/?p=9

freeeee

Posts: 236 | Thanked: 95 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Ecuador
Originally Posted by D@vIcHoJD View Post
One question, this image works with the latest kernel (kp-49) and ccsu? And about how much space takes root, there is some conflict with backupmenu, cleven, faircrack apps and other applications more.
Someone has already tested the image.
I am very interested in trying it on my n900
Another question I have on my microsd easy debian image, there is no inconvenience in having the 2 images to run the program.

Thanks for the reply
So for now it not is recommended to install the image

Originally Posted by AP4CH3 View Post
Folks,

.... and yes, The instructions written in text file from the pwnphone folder worked flawlessly on My Nokia N900. Applications are working fine. No Booting problems, nothing at all.

Worked like a charm. * Smile*

I will upload the pictures soon on my blog.

Keep Rocking!!! Happy Pentesting. :-)

--
Thanks & Regards,
Ap4ch3

Do you have to say goodbye to the phone features with PwnieExpress ? Anyway to chroot

Last edited by aBs0lut3z33r0; 2012-03-19 at 04:39.

Posts: 1,067 | Thanked: 2,383 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Finland
I had few issues getting fast-track working. Had to install missing depency: python-dev, in order to get other fast track depencies to install/compile, and also to add /usr/local/lib/ to ld.so.conf so ldconfig would find pymssql libsybdb.so.5 depency. But after addings those, it started to work.

Otherwise pwnie express looks good.
Disclaimer: all my posts in this forum are personal trolling and I never post in any official capacity on behalf of any company.

Last edited by rainisto; 2012-07-28 at 23:46.

Tags
pwnie express