Community Council | Posts: 1,669 | Thanked: 10,225 times | Joined on Nov 2014 @ Lower Rhine
There have been several reports of unproblematic cases in the FX-Forum.
Just get in contact with FX Service.
(Looking at their Twitter they must have plenty of time playing games and asking for more suggestions what to play.)

The Following User Says Thank You to mosen For This Useful Post:
Posts: 269 | Thanked: 1,096 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hampshire, UK
OK, putting a limit on rotation turned out to be really simple, with a little research.

Thanks to an answer to this question posted on t.j.c, then sane rotation is only one edit away...

In the file /usr/lib/qt5/qml/Sailfish/Silica/Page.qml, edit the line change "return allowed" to read "return Orientation.Portrait | Orientation.Landscape". (Line #117 in my copy in 3.3.0.14 Rokua)

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to epninety For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
People from the GBATemp community has showed some love to the Pro 1. It's on the front page right now.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to HtheB For This Useful Post:
Is there a way to change the boot screen on the Pro1?

(It says "Powered by Android" and I'd like to edit that to reflect that I'm running SFOS)

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to taixzo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 269 | Thanked: 1,096 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hampshire, UK
Coderus (I think) has a nice little program to do the job, but it's quite easy to do manually if you're happy on the command line. Have a look at the Pro1 tips thread on t.j.c

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to epninety For This Useful Post:
Posts: 286 | Thanked: 615 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Estonia
Originally Posted by taixzo View Post
Is there a way to change the boot screen on the Pro1?

(It says "Powered by Android" and I'd like to edit that to reflect that I'm running SFOS)
But also SFOS is (in some extent) powered by Android so that statement is just correct

The Following User Says Thank You to acrux For This Useful Post:
Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Originally Posted by acrux View Post
But also SFOS is (in some extent) powered by Android so that statement is just correct
Hmm. No.
Having a kernel with some drivers meant to be used by android does not make a device android-powered.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to juiceme For This Useful Post:
Posts: 466 | Thanked: 335 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Vienna, Austria
Just here to spread some bad mood.
Is nobody in here smelling a second Jolla tablet?
Is everyone still convinced this phone is actually coming into existence more than the Turing phone or Jolla tablet did?
Because I'm seeing the exact same movie rolling in front of our eyes right now.

The Following User Says Thank You to bennypr0fane For This Useful Post:
Community Council | Posts: 1,669 | Thanked: 10,225 times | Joined on Nov 2014 @ Lower Rhine
Originally Posted by bennypr0fane View Post
Don't feel bad for venting.
And i figure playing captain obvious and point out the difference in detail to past events will not help.

Have you seen the latest update from 17.04?

Quick update for you from the factory.

The screens arrived and are now ready to undergo final production processes and quality checks. We are hoping to ship a small number of units by the middle of next week. Once we have allocated stock, you will receive an update with shipping details and your tracking number.

Just so you are aware, with everything that is going on at the moment we are still short staffed in the factory which is one of the reasons why we are limited to the number of devices we can produce and ship. There are also still complications with regards to transportation, and this has caused delays to essential components deliveries over the last couple of weeks.

As always, we will continue to update you as and when we receive any new updates and information about your order.

Have a good weekend.
This implies (to me) Chen is in the factory again since his convincing physical presence there, lead to the last wave of shipments before travel ban and lockdown in January.

/rumor read from the coffee grounds

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mosen For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Originally Posted by bennypr0fane View Post
Is nobody in here smelling a second Jolla tablet?
Is everyone still convinced this phone is actually coming into existence more than the Turing phone or Jolla tablet did?
Because I'm seeing the exact same movie rolling in front of our eyes right now.
What do you mean? Some batches were already sent out....
A lot of people already got their phones.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HtheB For This Useful Post:

Tags
a good rabbit, fxtec, hwkbd, keyboard, livermorium, n950 revival, never gives up, qwerty, readyfx, silly rabbit