Notices

Its doing a bit more graphically than okuda is.
I'll play with it some more and see if i can dumb it down some.

The Following User Says Thank You to wakkamis For This Useful Post:
N900US wallpaper updated.. feels faster.

N900US, is not in full screen, why ?

Make sure to have mplayer and kmplayer installed / updated. Then restart phone.

New hex wallpaper with animated glowey spot. Made after the wallpaper that zifis posted.

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=71365

Hex-900

Link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2PD76VDJ

Enjoy

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wakkamis For This Useful Post:
i'm having a problem. when i select a flash wallpaper it just turns the homescreen background white with a small red line at the top left of the homescreen. i've installed the mplayer and kmplayer. i've tried reinstalling live wallpaper but still the same result. i've rebooted several times but no luck. i've tried a lot of swf videos from the threads. i've tried it on different homescreens and also on all at once. the video wallpapers are working fine. please help!

p.s. i've also SMplayer and sib installed if that affects. and i'm running 6 homescreens.

thanks in advance.

Sounds like you have the hacked version of flash 10 on your phone? I'll fiddle around with the live wallpaper settings tonight.

edit: so i cheked my n900 and downloaded the alextraza wall paper. at first it just turned the background black. i removed a few apps (smplayer, bootscreen video manager, and a couple spotify apps that didnt seem to work) disabled then enabled the live wallpaper. then went through all the settings making sure catagory is set to live wallpaper and that theme is set to flash. then selected my wallpaper, waited a few seconds and the wallpaper loaded right up.

hope this helps.

Last edited by wakkamis; 2011-08-05 at 04:10.

Originally Posted by wakkamis View Post
Sounds like you have the hacked version of flash 10 on your phone? I'll fiddle around with the live wallpaper settings tonight.

edit: so i cheked my n900 and downloaded the alextraza wall paper. at first it just turned the background black. i removed a few apps (smplayer, bootscreen video manager, and a couple spotify apps that didnt seem to work) disabled then enabled the live wallpaper. then went through all the settings making sure catagory is set to live wallpaper and that theme is set to flash. then selected my wallpaper, waited a few seconds and the wallpaper loaded right up.

hope this helps.
that's so nice of you to actually try it for me.

Yes, i have the hacked version of flash 10 on my phone and as you mentioned i think this might be the reason as i've tried everything else. removed smplayer and tried as well. i'll check it by going back to the older flash version and tell you.

thanks a lot for your concern.

hey wakkamis,

i replaced my flash 10 back to 9 (the same old file). i uninstalled everything that was depending on mplayer (i.e. sib, canola2 youtube plugin, canola2 tuning plugin). then i removed kmplayer, mplayer and live-wallpaper. i rebooted my device, installed kmplayer and mplayer, rebooted again, then finally installed live-wallpaper again. now when i use the flash theme in live wallpaper, it turns the background completely white.

so the only change is the red line on the top left of the homescreen is now gone and the homescreen background turns completely white. i rebooted again and tried a couple of different swf files but same result.

any suggestions? any other application that might be the reason for this?

Thanks and regards.

Edit:

ok, so i uninstalled a lot of applications. started with the ones that i thought might be using flash or mplayer. i had tweak flash plugin so i selected the default pr1.3 flash and uninstalled it. then uninstalled, sib, canola2, mediabox, ytube, cute tube, qtlockscreen, boot menu, and some more i cant recall, was just selecting through fap.

but i got the same result, goddamn white screen every time.

is there anything that can be done? any other application i should try?

Last edited by jadgr8; 2011-08-06 at 22:26.

Posts: 23 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Jakarta
Originally Posted by wakkamis View Post
New hex wallpaper with animated glowey spot. Made after the wallpaper that zifis posted.

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=71365

Hex-900

Link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2PD76VDJ

Enjoy
I request this flash in 800x800 resolution,so that can be normally fullscreen in potrait mode,can it be? many thanks!