its suppose to be $569 from friday til sunday , well its friday and its still 649 .

sorry nvm . changed right after the post . but its saying authorization failed when i try to order

Posts: 12 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Boston
just ordered from their store. i talked to 5 different reps in the last couple days, all said it will be in stock and should ship by monday... fingers crossed.

I was in the process of ordering from the Nokia store, but when I got through registering the price in the cart changed from 549 to 649. WTH?!?

The website still has the discount price up but the product page is showing full price!

i dont know whats wrong today at 1 am it totally changed to 569 but it wouldnt allow me to order it authorization failed always & like an hour ago it came back 649 though the other phones are still on discount thats not good

The Following User Says Thank You to DaKing For This Useful Post:
I just called nokia usa sales. I was told the price is $649 and the sale starts tomorrow. Amazing since on their homepage the phone is listed as being discounted today!

I ordered from Nokia at 6AM EST today and got the $569 price, but it appears to be back to full price now. Thankfully my card was charged the correct price.

I pre-ordered from Amazon in early November, but don't expect to get shipping notification any time soon from there. I'd briefly considered calling the Chicago store to see if they had any in stock and would hold one, but it's a 4-hour drive, and that's just silly, especially on a day like today.

now they have it for $589

Price has been updated to the promised $569 before tax. I just ordered mine and paid $613 after taxes with express shipping. I will update when I get shipping confirmation!

are these shipping out today if being ordered today?