Notices

Closed Thread
Wow. I just got banned on my Kurele account because i posted a link to thepiratebay... What is this world coming to.

The Following User Says Thank You to Kurele1 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 664 | Thanked: 160 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Australia
Hi, I have the .img file of Mortal Combat 4 but when I try to load with the psx4all emu it just opens up black screen and nothing happens. Do I have to convert it to .iso or .bin file if so how can I do that. Thank you.

EDIT: Nevermind. got it working

Last edited by jaeezzy; 2010-04-22 at 00:30.

Originally Posted by kingoddball View Post
don't use torrent sites!
Too many people are getting caught.

just delete within 24 hours
thak you for this web adress,but please help me with a little problem..for this emulator the games are big and one game is separate in several parts..so how to open the game? I have to download all the parts which are rar and than to which one to play ? For example one game could be 7 or 10 parts files and each one is 50megabites ,so which one to play??? Sorry if its a stupid question,but its hard for me

Last edited by Flandry; 2010-04-22 at 03:37.

how did you open the img file,when there is in each part one img file...how you know which one to put? actually whicch file of those parts is the one which works????

Originally Posted by villyjean View Post
how did you open the img file,when there is in each part one img file...how you know which one to put? actually whicch file of those parts is the one which works????
unzipping the .rar files gave me 1 .rar file and furthur unzipping this file gave me just 3 files: 1 .sub, 1 .ccd and 1 .img file and when opened from the emu it just showed the .img file. However, at first it didn't play - just the black screen, then I downloaded the bios file and bingo, I am playing nicely, following some settings in another thread, MK4. But to be honest, I like MK3 in pico drive emu

thak you for this web adress,but please help me with a little problem..for this emulator the games are big and one game is separate in several parts..so how to open the game? I have to download all the parts which are rar and than to which one to play ? For example one game could be 7 or 10 parts files and each one is 50megabites ,so which one to play??? Sorry if its a stupid question,but its hard for me
You have to download all the parts to be able to unzip/unrar them into one file which will be .rar file as well and furthur unraring this file will give you what is required

wowww i managed to play resident evel ,but its very very very very slowly going

ok i understood now,but tell me,after i download all the parts and after i unrar one of them to my phone folder then i try to unrar in the same folder the other parts,but they are all the same and it asks me if i want to replace the existing file..so i say no.. but what i mean is that it seems to be not necessary to download all the parts when they are all the same..do i have to unrar all of them on my phone or only one..i make everything first on my computer and then i move them to my phone,but i did play it unraring only the one part..
i tried also fifa 99 and it was very fcking slowlyyyyyyyy

which is this bios file??? i didnt download any bios file ,but it run..
and by the way at the beginning it was also black screen by me haha ,but now its ok,,jusast very very very slow...tell me what to do ,not to be like that ,because it cant be useful

ok i understood now,but tell me,after i download all the parts and after i unrar one of them to my phone folder then i try to unrar in the same folder the other parts,but they are all the same and it asks me if i want to replace the existing file..so i say no.. but what i mean is that it seems to be not necessary to download all the parts when they are all the same..do i have to unrar all of them on my phone or only one..i make everything first on my computer and then i move them to my phone,but i did play it unraring only the one part..
i tried also fifa 99 and it was very fcking slowlyyyyyyyy
Ok I'm not sure about other downloads but when I downloaded MKR, I couldn't evev unrar if I only downloaded one part, so I downloaded all parts and unrared the first part only which included other parts as well coz in middle it asked me for other parts.

Closed Thread