Posts: 147 | Thanked: 29 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Lincs, UK
Originally Posted by maxximuscool View Post
wooot... NO SCREEN PROTECTOR??? how cheap can NOKIA BE? a device such powerful and large touch screen (resistive) without a screen protector? this is like an egg without a shell. It won't take long for it to scratch and ruin..
So just get a screen protector... Problem solved right?

Posts: 38 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ DUBAI , UAE
So u just got ur self a pre-production N900 nice
sorry i'm just being jealous ..

Posts: 306 | Thanked: 350 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Sydney
Originally Posted by drm View Post
Man, I’m really jealousy. Why do you need to write é? Are you Portuguese?
I would also like to know how hard is it to make all the "à, á, â, ã"... you get the idea... as I am Portuguese, i sometimes need to sms or email in Portuguese to some friends and family back in Portugal.

Posts: 197 | Thanked: 55 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Manchester, UK
Please do not spoil this thread asking questions.. This thread was created for N900 owners... If you have questions please post in the correct threads..

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mklass For This Useful Post:
Posts: 197 | Thanked: 55 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Manchester, UK
Originally Posted by amer19 View Post
So u just got ur self a pre-production N900 nice
sorry i'm just being jealous ..
Its the retail unit..

Posts: 38 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ DUBAI , UAE
Originally Posted by mklass View Post
Please do not spoil this thread asking questions.. This thread was created for N900 owners... If you have questions please post in the correct threads..
u mean the one man thread right ?

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
Originally Posted by DannStarr View Post
So just get a screen protector... Problem solved right?
hard to get a screen protector man. If it was so easy then I would not complaint. I'm living in a country (NEW ZEALAND) that the device was not announced as a "RELEASE ZONE" for N900. Therefore the only way for me to get one is to either get it Import from USA or UK. Else will have to wish and hope that It will come out in ASIA. Until then there is no way to get a screen protector in NZ.

Originally Posted by stamenkd View Post
How are you finding the screen responsiveness, say compared to an iPhone? I played with my friend's HTC Touch HD the other day which was my first experience with a resistive screen and found it horrible. Now I'm half considering cancelling my order.
I get used to the Nokia 5800. When I work on a iphone I fond the responsiveness really horrible. I use my nail (much more precise) and iphone doesn’t respond at all. It’s just a question of learning. Resistitive is much better.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to drm For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by mklass View Post
It’s impossible. The only option would be to give the N900 to the rest of the people.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to drm For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by amer19 View Post
u mean the one man thread right ?
Eheheheh… nice.

Tags
first impressions, fremantle, impressions, initial impressions, maemo, maemo 5, moderator, n900, out of box, out of box experience, please merge, review, shiny