Posts: 3,096 | Thanked: 1,525 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ Michigan, USA
I am not sure why I feel withdrawal symptoms for a device I never have owned. For those of us who have not yet received a new device, this is a place to come and get support.

God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.

* Step 1 -
We admitted we were powerless over our addiction - that our lives had become unmanageable
* Step 2 -
Came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity
* Step 3 -
Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of the community
* Step 4 -
Made a searching and fearless inventory of all our devices and gadgets
* Step 5 -
Admitted to our ourselves and to the community the exact nature of our wrongs
* Step 6 -
Were entirely ready to have the community remove all these defects of character
* Step 7 -
Humbly asked the community to remove our shortcomings
* Step 8 -
Made a list of all persons we had harmed, inside and outside of the community and became willing to make amends to them all
* Step 9 -
Made direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others
* Step 10 -
Continued to take gadget inventory and when you discover cool things you must start a new thread
* Step 11 -
Sought through meditation or forum polls to improve our conscious contact with our community as we understood, praying only for knowledge of pre-release devices and the cash to act on such offers.
* Step 12 -
Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to other addicts, and to practice these principles in all our affairs
To all my Maemo friends. I will no longer be monitoring any of my threads here on a regular basis. I am no longer supporting anything I did under maemo at maemo.org. If you need some help with something you can reach me at tablethacker.com or www.facebook.com/penguinbait. I have disabled my PM's here, and removed myself from Council email and Community mailing list. There has been some fun times, see you around.

Hi my name is penguinbait, and I have a technology problem
To all my Maemo friends. I will no longer be monitoring any of my threads here on a regular basis. I am no longer supporting anything I did under maemo at maemo.org. If you need some help with something you can reach me at tablethacker.com or www.facebook.com/penguinbait. I have disabled my PM's here, and removed myself from Council email and Community mailing list. There has been some fun times, see you around.

Posts: 219 | Thanked: 98 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Amsterdam, The Netherlands
it has gone out of proportion. it is gone way and way and way too far.
this is going beyond funny. this is.. i feel so powerless.

there is another world out there without fscking technology.

THE RIMBOE WE HAVE TO GET TO A RAINFOREST WHO LOOKS FOR TICKETS WE BOOK NOW FLY TOMORROW WHOS WITH ME?

Posts: 84 | Thanked: 50 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Saarbrücken - Germany
I don't have to start yet another shipping thread. I could stop whenever I want.

Posts: 2,041 | Thanked: 1,066 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ Houston
I never so much attached to these tablets to anything else.... My marriage is on october 31st but sometimes i forget that and look forward to the n900 release...

Have you guys felt anything similar in the past for something like this?

Posts: 219 | Thanked: 98 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Amsterdam, The Netherlands
now. but its creeping me out. linux is. it's fscking linux i hate OS's i dont understand. i just hate the damn i can't why is linux so extremely linux.

i wanna talk about linux guys im starting to cry. for real..
gotta let it out.. need to let it out..

Posts: 3,397 | Thanked: 1,212 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Netherlands
While Nokia gears up for release, so will Maemo.org!! A lot to do even without device!!

My name is Dantonic... and I too have a problem.

welcome fellow addicts

I too I'm a victim of the N900, I really should go off and get some sleep instead of posting here. Yet I can't help but wander how I will ever find this Michigan camping site without any of my beloved gadgets...

Tags
sadviolin