Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 1,034 | Thanked: 784 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Annapolis, MD
Am I the only one who sees the GBA emulator crash often?

Whenever I play advance wars, the emulator will freeze up every time a commander use a special power or if any other fast graphic animation happens.

The battle animations are Slooooow, but stable. I can live with that, but the special attack power animations crash the emulator every time...

Posts: 71 | Thanked: 12 times | Joined on Jan 2007 @ Dubai, UAE
PS3 remote does not work as it needs to be paired over usb, so would require usb host and some coding to get it supported.

Posts: 1,674 | Thanked: 171 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Anderson, IN
I just had to reflash my N810 and drnoksnes and ines wont install from the debs, says dependancies are missing. Anyone got any ideas?

Posts: 1,559 | Thanked: 1,786 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Boston
Install the dependencies. It's what the application manager does automatically from repositories and why it's recommended to only install apps that way.

Unofficial PR1.3/Meego 1.1 FAQ

Classic example of arbitrary Nokia decision making. Couldn't just fallback to the no brainer of tagging with lat/lon if network isn't accessible, could you Nokia?
MAME: an arcade in your pocket
Accelemymote: make your accelerometer more joy-ful

Last edited by Flandry; 2009-12-03 at 13:33.

Posts: 11 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Markina-Xemein, Bizkaia, Spain
Hi everyone,
I downloaded the mastergear emulator and it works great but i have two problems, i can't find how to get a custom key configuration, and the screen should be that small??
Is there a way to get it bigger??
Pease, someone can help me?
Thanks!

Posts: 62 | Thanked: 24 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ France
Any news on the Nintendo issue ?

Posts: 1,674 | Thanked: 171 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Anderson, IN
Here is a screenshot of the errors its giving. What repositories have these missing dependancies?
Attached Images

Posts: 1,255 | Thanked: 393 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ US
Originally Posted by kkhitzat View Post
Hi everyone,
I downloaded the mastergear emulator and it works great but i have two problems, i can't find how to get a custom key configuration, and the screen should be that small??
Is there a way to get it bigger??
Pease, someone can help me?
Thanks!
crtl + enter works for all current emus

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rushmore For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by uris View Post
PS3 remote does not work as it needs to be paired over usb, so would require usb host and some coding to get it supported.
can't we use a usb to miniusb and direct connect to the n900? or just hack a cord?

also are you sure a usb is needed at all to pair? i believe all that is required is to get it "unpaired" with the ps3 first?? altho now that i think about it im not sure if thats possible

Posts: 32 | Thanked: 12 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Dundee
Originally Posted by epson800 View Post
can't we use a usb to miniusb and direct connect to the n900? or just hack a cord?

There is no usb host feature on n900 unfortunately