Notices

Posts: 10 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Milano
Originally Posted by smoku View Post
I have DS3 too, so I will definitely go for merging rumble support.
Thanks for the link.

I have a basic widget running now...
this widget is in repo ? its a gui for configure or use only
/usr/share/hal/fdi/policy/20thirdparty/20-x11-sony-sixaxis.fdi ^?

Originally Posted by Elio View Post
ive installed sixaxis support and sixaid paired the controller and the controller works on n900 but i cant see any icon of the program ?? its correct ? i see an image where are the sixaxis support icon on the top near the clock menu
If you have already paired your n9 with the sixaxis then all you need to do now is to turn you controller on, then turn on Bluetooth and select your pre-paired device (the controller in this case).

The "sixaxis support icon" as you call it, is just the normal Bluetooth status icon that should turn blue once paired.

Posts: 10 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Milano
sorry for bad english .. i mean sixaxis support havent a gui ? to configure button ecc..

Posts: 79 | Thanked: 53 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Ho Chi Minh, Viet Nam
I have reflashed my phone and immediately install sixaxis-support via app manager. However, I could not pair the two: after set the phone's bluetooth's mac address to the console (I am using windows 7 and MotionInJoy for this), when turn on bluetooth and press ps button, bluetooth icon just turn blue then white again, without any message box asking me to connect.

This ps controller could connect FINE to the PC bluetooth dongle, so I think the problem lies in the phone.

So does the tool provide debug information that I can provide you with?

The Following User Says Thank You to cantruchd For This Useful Post:
Posts: 94 | Thanked: 53 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ UK LONDON
Sorry for bringing this topic up again.......but I'm trying to pair my D3 Ps3 controller a few times but it doesn't work.
The latest glovepie doesn't have a n900 script in it and the link on the fist post and guide are broken.Can someone please suggest me an alternative?
next: neo900

Android/iOS developer
ready for maemo coding competition 2016!

Originally Posted by andil View Post
Sorry for bringing this topic up again.......but I'm trying to pair my D3 Ps3 controller a few times but it doesn't work.
The latest glovepie doesn't have a n900 script in it and the link on the fist post and guide are broken.Can someone please suggest me an alternative?
This is where the WayBack machine comes in handy.

http://web.archive.org/web/201209031...is-controller/

Hope that helps!

Originally Posted by andil View Post
There is an N900.pie file referenced here: http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...&postcount=841

The actual file is in post #615. I haven't tried sixaxis support myself yet, though. It looks like there has been a lost of interest in this feature and many people are having trouble making it work.

Last edited by malfunctioning; 2013-05-12 at 16:54.

The Following User Says Thank You to malfunctioning For This Useful Post:
Posts: 77 | Thanked: 53 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Chester, CA
Originally Posted by snfx View Post
is there another way to do this through windows? I tried the windows guide mentioned in this thread but no luck and is there any other way to do it without downloadin the 700mb buntu file?

A program i downloaded to pair my sixaxis with a nook color tablet running CM10 nightly files, sixaxispairtool, changes the mac on the ps3 controller under windows 7 64bit just fine.

Super easy too, just download/install the pairtool, plug in your controller via usb, drivers auto install, and you get a input box for the mac address for your phone, and the current mac of the controller.

Bam, then install 6 axis support under maemo, reboot and your done.

Highly reccomended pairing application that works fine under W7 64bit with the n900/sixaxis support .

The Following User Says Thank You to eleseur For This Useful Post:
Posts: 94 | Thanked: 53 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ UK LONDON
Originally Posted by eleseur View Post
A program i downloaded to pair my sixaxis with a nook color tablet running CM10 nightly files, sixaxispairtool, changes the mac on the ps3 controller under windows 7 64bit just fine.

Super easy too, just download/install the pairtool, plug in your controller via usb, drivers auto install, and you get a input box for the mac address for your phone, and the current mac of the controller.

Bam, then install 6 axis support under maemo, reboot and your done.

Highly reccomended pairing application that works fine under W7 64bit with the n900/sixaxis support .
Will try that now. I windows 7 32bit is that fine?

EDIT: Bro THANK YOU SO MUCH
its working now....wow mate appreciate
next: neo900

Android/iOS developer
ready for maemo coding competition 2016!

Last edited by andil; 2013-05-16 at 21:02.

hello mi kernel is 2.6.28.10-power51 , thats my steps:
installed sixaxis support,sixad and x.org mouse modules,with sixaxispair tool i had paired the phone MAC Bluetooth on the controller,when i try to connect the PS3 controller on my N900 a message ask me if i want to connect theme, the icon of bluetooth becomes blue but the controller's led continue to flash and nothings happens, the controller's led stop to flash and the n900 bluetooth return white....
is possible connecting the sixaxis on phone without flashing the kernel? if i flash it i lose my apps right? help me pls =( thx .....oh and yes i have deleted the word "input" on etc/bluetooth/main.conf

Last edited by Squallo89; 2013-06-14 at 12:13.

The Following User Says Thank You to Squallo89 For This Useful Post: