Originally Posted by JR99 View Post
I got the same issue. All these months it was all fine but just yesterday when i tried to load http://www.facebook.com it loads http://m.facebook.com/.I tried reflashing, rebooting several times,erasing history,cache,cookies, but no sucess. I even tried with WiFi and 3G but the problem persists..some! please help. Its annoying using mobile sites on your internet tablet.
there's a solution for this. you stressed yourself too much by doing a reflash and reboot etc.

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=53311&page=5

I tried using the using the "use the main site" link at the bottom but whenever I click home it redirects back to moible version site

Posts: 609 | Thanked: 243 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Eastern USA
It seems that many websites now redirecting to their mobile counterparts.

Is there some sort of user agent list that websites use to determine who gets sent where?

As for parts of the User Agent string itself, it's not MicroB, since websites go full on the N800.
Also, pin yourself in the map! Maemo Map. Send me a PM (Private Message) if I leave you hanging on a problem (or if you need more help).
Owner of both a N800 and N900; Active community member since Jan 2010. You've been xommified! - My blog.

Posts: 1 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Germany
Originally Posted by xomm View Post
As for parts of the User Agent string itself, it's not MicroB, since websites go full on the N800.
I tested and it seems to be the word 'Maemo' since if the User Agent string only contains this word, the websites will go for their mobile counterpart.

Greetings,
Silberwoelfin

Posts: 609 | Thanked: 243 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Eastern USA
Originally Posted by Silberwoelfin View Post
I tested and it seems to be the word 'Maemo' since if the User Agent string only contains this word, the websites will go for their mobile counterpart.

Greetings,
Silberwoelfin
Not anymore. It seems after PR1.2 (maybe a coincidence), all sites I've tested (Facebook, YouTube, etc.) all go to the full site.
Also, pin yourself in the map! Maemo Map. Send me a PM (Private Message) if I leave you hanging on a problem (or if you need more help).
Owner of both a N800 and N900; Active community member since Jan 2010. You've been xommified! - My blog.