Originally Posted by suzuka View Post
I don't know with Windows 95 but I can tell you that it works perfect with Windows 3.11 under dosbox. I was playing MS Hearts on it for a long time with a bluetooth mouse and found no issues.
Good to know , I assume it works as well on 95, so windows on dosbox is no longer a curiousity and may be useful..

Can anyone confirm if the iGo Stowaway Sierra Bluetooth keyboard works

http://www.amazon.com/Think-Outside-...7136339&sr=8-1

Originally Posted by guoyuucla View Post
Hi, I just came to this forum and got my N900 one week ago. I tried to pair my Razer pro click bt mouse with N900 with no success. Might need some help getting the mouse working.

I installed the BT HID script. As I first tried to pair the mouse in GUI, it wouldn't pair because the PIN cannot be matched, I have tried some numbers like 0000,9999,1234,etc.

Then I tried to pair it using hcitool scan and dbus -send command, which worked with my BT keyboard. But I got the following error message for dbus -send,
Code:
Error org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.UnknownMethod: Method " Connect" with signature "" on interface " org.bluez.Input" doesn't exist
I have seen someone mentioned disabling authentication in /etc/bluetooth/main.conf earlier in this thread but didn't see any details. Could someone let me know how to do that or another way to make it work? Thanks.
I have the same problem , did anyone find a solution?

Originally Posted by jormartr View Post
bt-hid-connect-mgr.py gives me this:

Code:
root@n900 ~ # Watching dev_01_18_09_12_04_BD
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/bt-hid-connect-mgr.py", line 110, in <module>
    main()
  File "/usr/bin/bt-hid-connect-mgr.py", line 95, in main
    adapter + "/" + DEVICE), 
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.5/dbus/bus.py", line 244, in get_object
    follow_name_owner_changes=follow_name_owner_changes)
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.5/dbus/proxies.py", line 237, in __init__
    _dbus_bindings.validate_object_path(object_path)
ValueError: Invalid object path '/org/bluez/1061/hci0/': ends with '/' and is not just '/'
This happens with keyboard connected, and disconnected.
sorry for revisiting this. i'm now seeing this error when using the scripts. btw, there are 2 versions of the scripts in the repository (bt-hid-scripts and bt-hid-scripts2). which do i use? i have installed bt-hid-scripts2. keyboard doesn't work. i have the ThinkOutside (iGo) Stowaway keyboard which is supposed to work.

the thing momentarily connects when i tap the keys then disconnects after a while. help??

i'm also seeing the problem that the previous poster mentioned. help?!?!?!

i've got RDP running and i now need a decent keyboard and mouse combination and then the N900 becomes a truly mobile computing solution for me.

anybody has a spare iGo Stowaway or Think Outside Bluetooth keyboard (they're both the same keyboard, just branded differently) that they might want to sell?

Originally Posted by ebzzry View Post
Can anyone confirm if the iGo Stowaway Sierra Bluetooth keyboard works

http://www.amazon.com/Think-Outside-...7136339&sr=8-1
if you look here http://tabletblog.com/2007/05/stowaw...h-folding.html the keyboard is a bluetooth HID keyboard. that should work in *theory*. what you want to avoid are SPP ones.

does anyone know how to make the mouse icon bigger?

Posts: 41 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Lima, Peru
Hello Please I need your help. I have a SU-8W keyboard and worked well with extkbd, but install the bt-hid-scripts2 to use the mouse without success. But from that moment I can not use the SU-8W keyboard. I tried to uninstall it, also try the other version and nothing, I can not use it again as before. I rebooted my N900. I went back to reinstall extkbd and I can't pair the keyboard as before. Please I can do to make things work as before?

Tags
bluetooth, keyboard, mouse, package