Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 780 | Thanked: 855 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Helsinki, Finland
Busy with stuff right now and Andrew decided to leave the community. So be patient.

Thanks for your work anyway

The Following User Says Thank You to Delta For This Useful Post:
Thanks a lot for you work! I am trying it out and I'll keep it as my current theme. Just need to change the background.

since the beta release of the live wallpaper deal, I was wondering how good it would seem on a fallout 3 theme, for example moving scan lines on the pipboy/N900...

Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Originally Posted by joppu View Post
Andrew decided to leave the community
since when???

Posts: 780 | Thanked: 855 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Helsinki, Finland
Originally Posted by HtheB View Post
since when???
http://andrewblck.com/?p=126

Hey guys...

Have a look at the original fallout pipboy before replicating bethesdas gimmick of a game

Posts: 1,169 | Thanked: 1,174 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ sunderland
Originally Posted by Viliny View Post
Hey guys...

Have a look at the original fallout pipboy before replicating bethesdas gimmick of a game
no matter what anyone does, everyones gonna have their own opinion of what they want to see, thats why i dont share the fallout themes i created, infact i dont even look in this thread anymore, no disrespect to joppu and the fantastic 'green pipboy' theme he created, but i personally dont want a 'green' theme, i wanted a 'fallout' theme, and to me that means 'nukacola and 50's style game posters / wallpapers ect.. and all the icons on the phone changed to colorful fallout icons and all the notification sounds changed to fallout sounds, (basically a full phone mod) but making everyone happy is a bit of a struggle, and dealing with ungratefull or demanding comments is not worth the time and effort, thats probs why the theme makers gave up too, if everyone kept their negative opinions to themselves we would probs have a nice selection of different fallout themes by now and everyone would be happy
war, war never changes!

Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Originally Posted by joppu View Post
http://andrewblck.com/?p=126
weird blog post.........

Posts: 1,656 | Thanked: 1,196 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ Alabama, USA
Originally Posted by HtheB View Post
weird blog post.........
I don't think its that weird I was fed up with several people downing my work. I was also tired of what t.m.o is turning into. I know I shouldn't have ranted so much but sometimes you just have to get it out. I have come back to t.m.o but I only read the Themes and Design Sections.

**All Posts are made as a Community Member and not as a Super Moderator of this site.

Tags
fremantle, wip theme